A Couple of Bucks

/ A Couple of Bucks #1  

TractorGuy

Elite Member
Tractor
John Deere 4310 CUT, Ford New Holland 575E Industrial Backhoe, John Deere F725 Front Mount Mower
A couple of bucks feeding on some corn I threw out near my gate. I wish they would spar a little more and shed that ten point rack for me to collect.

/ A Couple of Bucks #2  
Wow, You have some of those unbalanced bucks there too! That 10 point is a nice one, not very big though.
I had a spike and a 3pt that were every day visitors. Cameras also captured a 5pt but his antlers had a large spread and he was a big buck and a 7 point also that was big and wide rack.
The big 8pt, possibly 2 of them and the big 10pt only show up at night, smart deer!

/ A Couple of Bucks #3  
Now that's rut over bachelors club will resume.

/ A Couple of Bucks #4  
Couple weeks ago my son had 2 bucks locked up in his back property , He and the neighbor tried for hours to get them unlocked. They finally both fell down into a creek and drowned . Conservation came out and gave my son tags for them and he is having them euro mounted together . He got the whole thing on video.

/ A Couple of Bucks #5  
Couple weeks ago my son had 2 bucks locked up in his back property , He and the neighbor tried for hours to get them unlocked. They finally both fell down into a creek and drowned . Conservation came out and gave my son tags for them and he is having them euro mounted together . He got the whole thing on video.

I have seen an example of that very same sequence of events a few years ago. Two bucks locked at the antlers found dead in a creek.

I would have tried to rope one or both, then worse case, saw off an antler or two or use a bolt cutter or something to try and free them. Possibly after they exhausted themselves some.