A decent smart phone holder?

/ A decent smart phone holder? #1  

Rob 80

Silver Member
Tractor
B2650
Looking for one to stick to my B2650 that i don't have to worry about falling off and mowing over a $1,200 phone and to keep the dust off it. I'm thinking about a arm band phone holder.

I keep my phone on me just in case and to listen to music. I'm sure you guys have some crafty ideas.

/ A decent smart phone holder? #2  
In the last 8 years of owning a smartphone I will say the Otterbox Defender case has saved me a few thousand dollars, now with that the Defender case comes with a clip on holster that can break but I made a mount for this clip that in a few hundred miles of bike riding and a few hundred hours of tractoring it hasn't come off yet. I will try and get a photo posted later but I hate the armband as I never find one super loose enough to fit well.
On my horse I carry my phone in a M4 mag pouch that I have hooked onto my pistol belt rig, seems to keep it attached.

/ A decent smart phone holder? #3  
I guess your 2650 doesn't have a compartment for stuff.

My JD has a compartment in the fender. On one of my mowers I screwed one of those Harbor freight ammo boxes on and put a rag in the bottom to cusion the phone.

On both my open station tractor and mower I wear a pair of 3M hearing protection headphones that have Bluetooth. I can stream music and answer phone calls through them so no need to have phone at hand. You also hear alerts for text or emails so if you want to stop and check those you can.

/ A decent smart phone holder?
I guess your 2650 doesn't have a compartment for stuff.

My JD has a compartment in the fender. On one of my mowers I screwed one of those Harbor freight ammo boxes on and put a rag in the bottom to cusion the phone.

On both my open station tractor and mower I wear a pair of 3M hearing protection headphones that have Bluetooth. I can stream music and answer phone calls through them so no need to have phone at hand. You also hear alerts for text or emails so if you want to stop and check those you can.

No compartment but it does have a little tool storage box on the back. Not the best place for a phone.

/ A decent smart phone holder? #6  
These are nice it you have a place to screw one down. A couple of drill tip screws with fender washer will hold it.

Screenshot_20200808-112911.png

/ A decent smart phone holder? #10  
That ram thing costs 3 times more than my phone.