A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O

/ A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O #1  

Jstpssng

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota L3301
That was the message on my machine, when I got home after two nights away. I wish they would wait until the beep to leave a message, so that I would know what I had done. I kept pressing "1" as the message told me to, until the operator came on and said that I had reached a disconnected number.

I may need a new home for my hens, although am hoping there's a lawyer out there who will take them in lieu of payment.
I plan to claim Ruger as an emotional support animal so I should be able to bring him to prison with me.

Actually it kind of peeved me, as I was at my mother's house yesterday and she got a bogus message claiming to be from Amazon stating they were going to take money from her account... which did have her worried. She doesn't shop online or even use her computer.

Last edited:
   / A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O #2  
How much $$ do you need to pay to get them to back off? Will they take prepaid cards? Bitcoin?

/ A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O #3  
The good news is that they can renew your car warranty when they arrest you

/ A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O
   / A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O
How much $$ do you need to pay to get them to back off? Will they take prepaid cards? Bitcoin?
I worked for the same Guru as Bill Murray in "Caddyshack"... maybe they will let me off in exchange for "total awareness when I die."

/ A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O #6  
I keep getting calls about lower interest rates on credit cards. Maybe I can get the callback number and give it to you.

/ A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O #7  
I find it fascinating that this garbage supposedly works.

As if the Feds would actually call you to tell you they are coming to arrest you. Then, leave a voice mail message? Hey, call us back when you’re home so we can come arrest you please!

I’ve gotten emails supposedly from the FBI saying they need my personal information on a very important crime investigation. Yea, sure, that’s how the FBI would ask to get my information!

MoKelly

/ A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O #8  
Had one of the calls,
Your "Friend" is in Jail in London and you need to contact us to provide bail.

Except my friend as stated in the message was a large commercial bank, not a person.

Still trying to figure out how they got those thousands of employees into the jail cells!

/ A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O #9  
I feel like I have been arrested so many times, I'm beginning to like Jail Food, and the company too. Mmmmm, beans and weiners on Thursdays!

/ A federal warrant has been issued for my arrest! :-O #10  
I find it fascinating that this garbage supposedly works.

As if the Feds would actually call you to tell you they are coming to arrest you. Then, leave a voice mail message? Hey, call us back when you’re home so we can come arrest you please!

I’ve gotten emails supposedly from the FBI saying they need my personal information on a very important crime investigation. Yea, sure, that’s how the FBI would ask to get my information!

MoKelly
l recall an interview with a scammer on the radio; he said that most people recognize it as a scam, but the few who don't, are really suckers and an easy mark. I personally know someone who was taken for nearly $100k.