A&I Products Parts for Kubota and Tired Iron Tractor Parts

/ A&I Products Parts for Kubota and Tired Iron Tractor Parts #1  

madtowneast

Tractor
Massey Ferguson 1754
   / A&I Products Parts for Kubota and Tired Iron Tractor Parts #2  
A&I is 100% owned and managed by JOHN DEERE as an aftermarket parts network for all brands.

They have a strong network with plenty of locations across the country. I have 2 in my area actually.

I've know the owner of this A&I parts distributor since 2014. And they are members here on TBN as well.

SHEAFFER'S TOWN & COUNTRY TRACTORS INC.
320 Palmyra Rd
Dixon, IL 61021
PARTS HOTLINE - 815-284-3226
email - parts@sheftractor.net
On-Line Shopping - https://www.japanesetractorparts.com
Japanese and Domestic Tractor Parts for many makes and model brands

/ A&I Products Parts for Kubota and Tired Iron Tractor Parts
A&I is 100% owned and managed by JOHN DEERE as an aftermarket parts network for all brands.

They have a strong network with plenty of locations across the country. I have 2 in my area actually.

I've know the owner of this A&I parts distributor since 2014. And they are members here on TBN as well.

SHEAFFER'S TOWN & COUNTRY TRACTORS INC.
320 Palmyra Rd
Dixon, IL 61021
PARTS HOTLINE - 815-284-3226
email - parts@sheftractor.net
On-Line Shopping - https://www.japanesetractorparts.com
Japanese and Domestic Tractor Parts for many makes and model brands
Thanks, I was wondering why the A&I online store was redirecting me to all the JD dealers in the area. I was confused whether the freight shipping is to the dealership or directly to the consumer.

/ A&I Products Parts for Kubota and Tired Iron Tractor Parts #4  
Welcome to TBN
Breaking a glass door on my tractor gave me a sinking feeling. I made a rule that my tractor doors are closed before tractor MOVES. After I replaced my door I saw this glass company mentioned on a tractor site BUT I have no personal experience with this company.

/ A&I Products Parts for Kubota and Tired Iron Tractor Parts #5  
A&I is one of the major aftermarket agricultural parts distributors in the US. They have thousands of dealers, and are a reputable company, and have been in business for quite some time. But watch out about shipping glass from them. I know they pack it really well, however they have some steep charges due to the weight of packaging, depending on the size they might ship it LTL. This is not a terrible thing as the glass arrives intact, but it can make price shopping more challenging. If the numbers work out for you, then buy from a reputable dealer.

A&I is one of the major aftermarket agricultural parts distributors in the US. They have thousands of dealers, and are a reputable company, and have been in business for quite some time. But watch out about shipping glass from them. I know they pack it really well, however they have some steep charges due to the weight of packaging, depending on the size they might ship it LTL. This is not a terrible thing as the glass arrives intact, but it can make price shopping more challenging. If the numbers work out for you, then buy from a reputable dealer.
Yeah they do. I basically had it down to

glasscab.com
allpartsstore.com (A&I direct store)
tiredirontractorparts.com

The cost of glass + freight is pretty much the same for all. More question of which one to pick. I am leaning to allpartsstore.com

/ A&I Products Parts for Kubota and Tired Iron Tractor Parts #7  
With allpartsstore it is a site run by A&I for the dealer. So your buying from A&I with the local dealer getting a cut, if I remember correctly. I know that would be a good safe bet. I cannot speak about the other sites, not that they are not reputable.

With allpartsstore it is a site run by A&I for the dealer. So your buying from A&I with the local dealer getting a cut, if I remember correctly. I know that would be a good safe bet. I cannot speak about the other sites, not that they are not reputable.
Thanks the big "advantage" of the other is that the freight pricing is fixed rather than an "estimate". But I rather spent ~$50 more to be on the safe site in terms of actually getting the parts.