About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #211  
Hey Jim, Just thinking about you and hoping things are alright.

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #212  
Jim,
That is great news. Just in time for turkey dinner!
hugs, Brandi

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #213  
Good news Jim. It was tough reading about your bouts of discomfort, even though you were a trooper.

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #214  
Jim, glad to hear you are feeling better after this round of treatment. Hang in there Buddy. There are better days ahead.

Larro

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #215  
I'm glad they changed your medication, and things are agreeing with you a little more now! One more round to go, then you can concentrate on recovery! :thumbsup:

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #217  
Jim, wow I just can came across this. Worrying about my own problems I wasn't doing my regular scanning of this board since early September. My prayers are with you.

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #218  
Hey Jim,
I am glad to hear that you are able to eat now without suffering from nausea. Also glad to hear just one more treatment to go. I bet you are more than ready to put this behind you. Thanks for continuing to share your experience.

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #219  
Although I recently found that the tumor in my kidney they took out was benign, I have lost weight too, from about 195 down to 177. Just no appetite for a weeks and that was with no treatment. Maybe this is a good reason to always have a little reserve. Actually I lost about 10 or 12 of that before even finding out, while that tumor ate up half my kidney.

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #220  
Although I recently found that the tumor in my kidney they took out was benign, I have lost weight too, from about 195 down to 177. Just no appetite for a weeks and that was with no treatment. Maybe this is a good reason to always have a little reserve. Actually I lost about 10 or 12 of that before even finding out, while that tumor ate up half my kidney.

Wow Alan. Been wondering where you were. Hope you get over it soon. Good luck!