About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #231  
That was a great day, Harvey. I can say I was amazed that you could actually accomplish work while some of us (me) asked a gazillion silly questions.:D You were eternally gracious, being both tutor and mentor to a group of office workers who were fabrication wannabes on that day. That was the genesis of long lived Texas TBNer group. I'd bet today, the faces would be different, but the generosity and good will would be just the same.

I not only couldn't have said it any better, but not even as well.

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #232  
It doesn't happen so often these days but every now and then you will hear, "be wary of those people on the internet." Used to be we heard it all the time. I always have to smile at that because I have found some wonderful friends on the internet, most of them right here on TBN.

We do need to have another get together, hopefully to make something because that's more fun than just conjugationing about it.

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men
GOOD NEWS ALERT! No, it's not medical news as much as it is that the gastro-intestinal issues seem to have subsided and my appetite has returned to normal. I just finished a breakfast of bacon, biscuits, and gravy with a nice cup of fresh coffee. The coffee is the first I've had in a month. It's the first that has tasted normal since mid-October. Lately, my stomach has let me sleep like a baby at night and my only medication is some simethicone for gas. Simethicone is a WONDERFUL drug.

Just last Thursday, my stomach was doing flip-flops. For lunch today, I plan to make chili-cheese burritos. Why not give it a test with something I love?:D I normally have a chili-cheese burrito about once every 6 months. Taco Bell used to make really good ones, but most of their stores have discontinued making them. I've been forced to take matters into my own hands if I want one. All it takes is some Wolf Brand no-beans chili, some grated cheddar, and the large flour tortillas. Maybe, I'll go all out and have a Shiner Bach too.:laughing:

Okay, I realize I'm making too much of this :eek: and really pushing my luck. However, every step toward normalcy is an event to celebrate.:cool2:

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #234  
Great news Jim! Glad to hear it. We know if you are back on the Wolf Brand chili you are mending nicely. It does have some medicinal properties I believe.

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #235  
:cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2:

easy on that gastric thin ice...

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #236  
Great news Jim! Glad to hear it. We know if you are back on the Wolf Brand chili you are mending nicely. It does have some medicinal properties I believe.

Are you on commission with Wolf Brand Chili? Good thing you added the qualifier, "I believe" thereby converting that statement to a personal testament and not a product claim for the FDA to pursue. :laughing:

Jim, it's good to hear you are feeling up to enjoying your favorite foods.

Yes! Especially when washed down with a cold Shiner Bach. Do you think it might make hair grow on my head again?:thumbsup:

Gobble-2a.jpg

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #239  
Yes! Especially when washed down with a cold Shiner Bach. Do you think it might make hair grow on my head again?:thumbsup:

View attachment 348650

Jim,
I don't know.:confused3: How often are you putting the Shiner:us-texas: Bach and Wolf Brand on your head?:laughing::laughing:
hugs, Brandi

Well, while I have to admit that Taco Bell has my Wolf Brand chili-cheese burrito beat, mine were good enough to finish every bite smothered in my home made salsa. A little heartburn is both my punishment and my reward.:)

Brandi, I didn't rub any on my head, but I sure shoved those burritos down my pie hole.:D