About to buy a TC30 but need to find a loader.

/ About to buy a TC30 but need to find a loader. #1  

tpiatnik

Tractor
Hustler Mini Z
Found a terrific TC30 4WD that has less than 300 hrs, garage kept, nearly new condition! It comes with a variety of attachments but it doesn't have a loader. How difficult is it to find a used 7308? I have been looking and they are not commonly available. Am I looking in the wrong place? Any input appreciated. Hoping that I can find something reasonable and not too far away. Thanks all.

/ About to buy a TC30 but need to find a loader. #2  
Found a terrific TC30 4WD that has less than 300 hrs, garage kept, nearly new condition! It comes with a variety of attachments but it doesn't have a loader. How difficult is it to find a used 7308? I have been looking and they are not commonly available. Am I looking in the wrong place? Any input appreciated. Hoping that I can find something reasonable and not too far away. Thanks all.

It is very likely going to be a major struggle to find a used 7308 loader,
When a tractor is sold new with a loader, it is almost always sold used the same way.
You might find a used 7308 through a tractor junk yard, but that will be difficult too.
You may spend several years, or more, looking for a used 7308.
It is HIGHLY unlikely that you will find "something reasonable and not too far away".
Also...you do not have your "away" location listed on TBN.

/ About to buy a TC30 but need to find a loader. #3  
I purchased a TC40 without loader. Bought a new Bushog loader for it from New Holland dealer a few years back. I think Woods also makes loaders. I haven't had any problems with mine.

/ About to buy a TC30 but need to find a loader. #4  
Hope you can weld and are mechanically inclined as that is probably the only way you will install a loader on that 'good deal'.
Good luck!

/ About to buy a TC30 but need to find a loader. #5  
First search;Everthingattachments list one for your tractor /$4129.00.You could also try Woods or Bush-Hog.

/ About to buy a TC30 but need to find a loader. #6  
And koyker