Added Rear Remotes and Fit Rite T&T!

/ Added Rear Remotes and Fit Rite T&T! #1  

K5lwq

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti LK2554, Branson 4815C, Satoh Beaver, Speedex
I started this project back in November and finally it is now complete. I added three sets of remotes to control T&T from Fit Rite Hydraulics.

I am very impressed with the quality work from Brian @ Fit Rite. The cylinders came built just as I ordered and package very well! The angles and length I needed are perfect! I ordered 2 side links so I could adjust height as well as level my implements. I highly recommend doing business with Fit Rite!

Everything on the little tractor is tight so it took me a while to decide where and how to mount the remotes and run the lines. I was able to make a bracket and use existing holes in the ROPS crossbar. I had planed on running SS hard line from the front of the fender to the back. This proved to not be a good idea so I settled on 1/4" hose instead. Worked great!

I did use 1/2" quick disconnects just in case I ever need to power some other unit. 1/2" seem fairly common. I had to bend the bracket 45 degrees to allow for clearance.

The valve I used is the Youli I replaced last year on my loader. It was not a good loader valve, but works great for remotes. I used pilot operating check valves to hold the cylinders positions because the valve has high internal leakage. I did clean and paint the valve to match my loader valve.

Overall I am glad I did this project but now have a lot of work to get the implements all converted to work with the quick hitch.

Remotes.jpg

remote valve hoses.jpg

T&T with hitch.jpg

Rmote valve.jpg

/ Added Rear Remotes and Fit Rite T&T! #2  
Added Rear Remotes and Fit Rite T&T!

Exciting! Enjoy it. I’ve never seen double “tilt” cylinders.

/ Added Rear Remotes and Fit Rite T&T!
Re: Added Rear Remotes and Fit Rite T&T!

Exciting! Enjoy it. I致e never seen double 鍍ilt cylinders.

Thank you! I went with dual tilt because of the different heights I need to have. Plus, I already had the 3 spool valve so why not?

Making the bends in the SS lines was no fun! It was not a straight forward 180 degree bend. It needed a 90 then about an inch then another 90. This makes getting the line out of the bending tool very difficult. Had to use a screw driver to force it out. It made a small indention where the catch had to pass over the line. I am sure it is weaker at this point but that line sees low pressure so not a big deal.

/ Added Rear Remotes and Fit Rite T&T! #4  
K5lwq, very nice work. :thumbsup:

I'm bumping this thread to ask about the check valves you used for your side link cylinders. I've enlarged your photo, but I can't make out quite enough detail. Looks like there was not enough distance between each cylinder's ports to mount an inline double-piloted check valve. So I gather that's why the intricate SS tubing bends?

Also, if you don't mind, what type of check valves did you use, and where did you source them? Have they worked as expected to prevent leak down through your remote valve?