/ AHHHH CRAP! NO SNOW STORM!! #1  

wallace

Veteran Member, Approved Advertiser
Tractor
MAHINDRA
Man I thought we were going to get the big one!!:mad:
Looks like it will be just a dusting or so!! CRAP!!!:mad::(

/ AHHHH CRAP! NO SNOW STORM!! #2  
:laughing: Keep your fingers crossed its still pretty early yet. The best prediction I can give ya, I'll tell you Thursday what we got on Wednesday. :D:D

/ AHHHH CRAP! NO SNOW STORM!! #3  
Had a little drifting yesterday, got tractor out just to play and clean up what little snow there was. Supposed to get a couple of inches today.

Attachments

• 01-23-11_1031.jpg
    01-23-11_1031.jpg
    360.5 KB · Views: 160
   / AHHHH CRAP! NO SNOW STORM!! #4  
Like they say.."Be careful what you wish for" ;) what do you say TBN'ers we do snow dance for Wallace. :)..shake it to the left,shake it to the right, etc. etc.

/ AHHHH CRAP! NO SNOW STORM!! #5  
Gee local weatherman said 2" to 3" for us in the Mohawk Valley section, lake effect snows. Then heavy snows Wednesday into Thursday.I'll go out in a few and clean up the drifts and scrap the driveway, then for sure it will snow for Wallace.
Devildog

/ AHHHH CRAP! NO SNOW STORM!! #6  
We've had enough now, roofs are caving in.

Someone told me about a possible huge storm measured in feet coming this week. That would be a disaster

JB.

/ AHHHH CRAP! NO SNOW STORM!! #7  
JB4310, you are correct, I have been using my roof rake every weekend,24" on covered RV and around the roof edges of the house. If you can't keep up with it It could become a problem.
DevilDog

/ AHHHH CRAP! NO SNOW STORM!! #8  
Yeah, I know...We thought it was going to be a big storm, but now it's a couple inches + rain...:thumbdown:

/ AHHHH CRAP! NO SNOW STORM!! #9  
According to our local news, North Eastern Indiana, we have gotten more than 2x the snow this year than on a normal year. Last year all season we got 9 1" snows or more for a total of 24.5" This year we have already had 8 snows 3" or more.

I know my wallet likes it. I have about 10 drives and a 2 mile private road I plow. We usually get snow well though the 1'st of March so I am looking good.

Chris

/ AHHHH CRAP! NO SNOW STORM!! #10  
Man I thought we were going to get the big one!!:mad:
Looks like it will be just a dusting or so!! CRAP!!!:mad::(

Hey, stop wishing that stuff on us! I'm sure it would good for business but clearing snow is just a non-profit chore for me :laughing:
Dave.