Ammunition

/ Ammunition #531  
Colt invented the revolver? You must drink Colt koolaide...

You probably think john deere invented the plow too! lol

SR
The first guns with multichambered cylinders that revolved to feed one barrel were made in the late 16th century in Europe. They were expensive and rare curiosities. Not until the 19th century would revolvers become common weapons of industrial production. One of the first was a flintlock revolver patented by Elisha Collier in 1814. The first percussion revolver was made by Lenormand of Paris in 1820[1] and the first percussion cap revolver was invented by the Italian Francesco Antonio Broccu in 1833. He received a prize of 300 francs for his invention; although he did not patent it, his revolver was shown to King Charles Albert of Sardinia. However, in 1835 a similar handgun was patented by Samuel Colt, who would go on to make the first mass-produced revolver.

/ Ammunition #532  
Colt invented the revolver? You must drink Colt koolaide...

You probably think john deere invented the plow too! lol

SR

You probably haven't watched the video. You might get the full joke if you do. ;) If you would search Wikipedia you would know it's true!

Last edited:
   / Ammunition #533  
You probably haven't watched the video. You might get the full joke if you do. ;) If you would search Wikipedia you would know it's true!

No, NO, NO!:laughing:

/ Ammunition #534  
I don't understand why people stock up on ammo or Hord ammo. A lot could happimg to that person they could die get sick. Nobody knows what the years bring.

Your post is illogical.

By your logic, I should not buy food for tomorrow because I might die this afternoon.

Ammo steadily goes up in price. If I shoot say.. 100 rounds a week, and buy 100 rounds a week, and ammo increases in price slowly, then it makes $sense$ to buy a bulk amount while the price is low, then shoot at a stable price. Excess ammo you don't need, say.. after death.. can then be sold. It's a win win situation.

/ Ammunition #535  
No its not its all because of all the preppers and horders that are driving the price up.

That's not it.

22lr has been hard to find since sandy hook.

22 is a gateway round. many people that are new to shooting start with 22. population is growing, shooting population is growing. 22lr production is static, demand is larger than supply

/ Ammunition #536  
That's not it.

22lr has been hard to find since sandy hook.

22 is a gateway round. many people that are new to shooting start with 22. population is growing, shooting population is growing. 22lr production is static, demand is larger than supply

That is good explaination. The only problem I have is that I didn't buy more when I had the chance at low prices. I wish I had bought 10 times the amount that I did buy in 2010.

/ Ammunition #537  
That is good explaination. The only problem I have is that I didn't buy more when I had the chance at low prices. I wish I had bought 10 times the amount that I did buy in 2010.

Some of us did clean off the shelves,,, back then,,,
the Walmart cart was complaining on the way out to the car,,, when I got a bunch of these!!

Boolits_zpsd6d3e448.jpg

/ Ammunition #538  
Some of us did clean off the shelves,,, back then,,,
the Walmart cart was complaining on the way out to the car,,, when I got a bunch of these!!

Boolits_zpsd6d3e448.jpg

Oh man!...hindsight is 20/20 I guess..

/ Ammunition #539  
I am looking for a 38 or 357,,, last weekend, I picked up this,,,

38%20Ammo_zpssuqmvggz.jpg

Kinda like putting the cart in front of the horse,,,, :confused2:

So, the question is,,,, Am I A Hoarder??
:confused:

:D

I made these up last night. 357 target plinkers.

158gr lswc over 4.5gr titegroup. federal 1x brass ( from that box ) pictured ;) and fed MSPP

PS.. I noticed you are not using magnum primers?

357.jpg