An interesting overview of engine oils- Kohler

/ An interesting overview of engine oils- Kohler #1  

tomplum

Elite Member
Tractor
XJ2025H

Kohler has a few new videos relating to oils in general and air cooled oils.

/ An interesting overview of engine oils- Kohler #3  
if you click "watch on you tube" it plays. Has some interesting stuff, like the mechanics of how multi-grade oil works.

/ An interesting overview of engine oils- Kohler
Comparisons in additives, air cooled vs automotive oil etc. They did a handful of videos there earlier in the month. All of them short and sweet.

/ An interesting overview of engine oils- Kohler #5  
Interesting and informative as well as succinct. Thanks for sharing.

/ An interesting overview of engine oils- Kohler #6  
I still can't get the video to run. Can you tell us briefly what the story is so that we can discuss it here? For example, I'm very interested in oil and gas; it has excellent prospects for our country and our economy. I think it needs more innovations in development digitaloilandgas.solutions to be able to compete with others in the future. I'm sure there are many things you can do now to modernize the management of companies. Tell me what you think about that, I'd be interested to know. And I'll look forward to telling you about this video if you don't mind.

Last edited:
   / An interesting overview of engine oils- Kohler #7  
For dino oils. Essentially no VI improver in synthetic oils.

/ An interesting overview of engine oils- Kohler #8  
The Kohler 300 oil change kit is Amsoil - great to see Amsoil connecting with OEM manufacturers.

Last edited:
   / An interesting overview of engine oils- Kohler #10  
Good video. Difference between dino oils and synthetic oils is synthetics have NO VI improver nor pour point depressant. They may have a tad more dispersant in diesel oils to keep soot in suspension. Other difference is there are no ppm levels of really "bad" chemicals in synthetics that can react with engine blowby products acidify the oil.