Announcement...

/ Announcement...
A duck walks into a pharmacy and asks the clerk for some chap stick...the clerk holds it out and the ducks says..."can you put it on my bill ?"...

/ Announcement...
I just had supper at the Pelican Club...the food was very good but the bill was enormous...!

Last edited:
   / Announcement... #43  
   / Announcement... #46  
I shouda known!
It’s only my summer job. In the winter I bus tables and take 6 credits at community college in bakery/pastry engineering!

/ Announcement... #47  
Announcing that I'll be busy this coming Winter. Colonoscopy, new rt knee, & cataract surgery planned, maybe another eye or knee job by Spring, but what I'd rather do sooner is take that welding class. :confused:

btw, I've been on the phone with suicide hotline so much in the last 2 months I've had three first dates, a second date, and they offered me a subscription. 1 year for $32, two for $48, three for $62 and get a free soft cooler. Wat d'ya think guys?

/ Announcement... #48  
Announcing that I'll be busy this coming Winter. Colonoscopy, new rt knee, & cataract surgery planned, maybe another eye or knee job by Spring, but what I'd rather do sooner is take that welding class. :confused:

btw, I've been on the phone with suicide hotline so much in the last 2 months I've had three first dates, a second date, and they offered me a subscription. 1 year for $32, two for $48, three for $62 and get a free soft cooler. Wat d'ya think guys?
I'd like to withhold my opinion until you tell us how the dates work out. ;)
As for your first paragraph; I concur with you about the welding class.

/ Announcement...
The police recently arrested a man selling "secret formula" tablets he claimed gave eternal youth.
When going through their files they noticed it was the fifth time he was caught for committing this same criminal medical fraud.
He had earlier been arrested in 1794, 1856, 1928 and 1983....

/ Announcement...
I was wondering if the smell of fresh cut grass to a vegan is similar to a meat eater smelling a steak sizzling on the grill ??