Annoying Pop up adds.

/ Annoying Pop up adds. #1  

PILOON

Super Star Member
Tractor
MT180D
I have been getting this new popup for the last few days.
Very annoying.
So far I can't determine the source and wonder if it does not come via TBN as it is only while reading TBN postings.

"You Have (1) New Reward
Want to know what your reward is? Complete this survey to find out - they are all worth more than $50. Limited time only.
www.tractorbynet.com"

This pops up on the left side of TBN page displacing TBN text to the center.

/ Annoying Pop up adds. #2  
You can install adblock or adblock plus for whatever browser you are using. The ads do help pay the bills for free forums like this.

/ Annoying Pop up adds.
On the above 2 posts the words REWARD,SURVEY AND FREE are in bold type and have a little green arrow upper right.

Are you saying that TBN site is the source of these unwanted links. For additional revenue.
Seems to me that these are only on TBN.

Just passing my cursor lights them up offering rewards, free, etc etc.Very annoying pure spam.

/ Annoying Pop up adds. #4  
On the above 2 posts the words REWARD,SURVEY AND FREE are in bold type and have a little green arrow upper right.
Are you saying that TBN site is the source of these unwanted links. For additional revenue.
Seems to me that these are only on TBN.
Just passing my cursor lights them up offering rewards, free, etc etc.Very annoying pure spam.
No, you have malware (probbaly a toolbar or something that is adding ads to webpages). Those do NOT come from TBN (here is now the site appears to me):
Ads.PNG

Aaron Z

/ Annoying Pop up adds.
UPDATE
OK, call me persistent but I located the source.
In upper rt corner I had a window for add on's and was able to delete a program that somehow was there.
Phew, sure nice to get rid of that pesky program.

/ Annoying Pop up adds. #7  
Piloon on, what type of computer do you have ?

I get the ads, don't see the corner box and only get them when in TBN.
So my conclusion is if TBN is not adding them then TBN has a problem.

I am not talking about the regular ads, I am talking about the pop up ones, mostly at the bottom of the page and it causes a resizing of the screen, two or three times.

/ Annoying Pop up adds. #8  
I use Chrome and Add Block Plus.

It reports how many ads are blocked on each site.

Right now as I write this, nine ads have been blocked. I see no ads.

/ Annoying Pop up adds. #9  
My problem is that if I click on a page number at the bottom of the page to advance to next page It sends me to an ad. After going back and trying several times I usually have to go to the top of page to advance to the next one.