Another Fatal Incident

/ Another Fatal Incident #2  
Sad tale indeed but just proves that life can change in a second.
DevilDog

/ Another Fatal Incident
Sad tale indeed but just proves that life can change in a second.
DevilDog

It sure can, I just learned that a friend of mine was killed in an automobile crash this weekend. She dealt with criminals every day for the last twenty-five years without anything serious happening and was killed on her way home from a meeting. She was wearing her seat belt.

/ Another Fatal Incident #4  
Agree - very sad.

This is why you are supposed look above and have thing located below before lifting or digging.

Also goes to show that not all deaths on farms are tractor related.

/ Another Fatal Incident #5  
We had at least one fatality here that was almost identical. The only difference being it was a gopher that ran into the irrigation pipe and the young guy did the exact same thing to get it out.

/ Another Fatal Incident #6  
Reading this scared me we have a bunch of irrigation pipe and have to many close calls doing same thing before we hook it up to clean it out.

/ Another Fatal Incident #7  
That is so sad. What a waste. Their families must be in some terrible pain.

/ Another Fatal Incident
A lot of farmers here have switched to poly pipe.

/ Another Fatal Incident #9  
That's a lesson for the "Can't touch this" campaign. educate people about overhead power lines.

But an uninsulated wire less than 20-30 feet off the ground :confused:

I work around power lines often with aluminum ladders, I've learned to be aware, but sometimes I catch myself not paying attention and getting a little to close. These are home service overheads and are all insulated, except at the clamps.

Looks like it was dark out so that would make it more difficult to be aware of.

JB.