Answer me this...

kenmbz

Elite Member
Tractor
Massey Ferguson GC1720/Simplicity Regents/Echo CS-490/CS-620
Yesterday I made chicken salad and added Sriracha to the mayo.
Tasted pretty good

/pine

Super Star Member
This thread is starting to sound like that commercial for some hot sauce where the tag line is..."I put this shit on everything" but the S word is bleeped out...!

goeduck

Tractor
Kubota, Massey, Iseki
Mayor Acha has company over
2D770A0C-F934-403B-A983-7FCF4172A049.jpeg

Torvy

Veteran Member
Tractor
Looking to purchase a Compact Tractor in 30-50 HP range.
Sorry, I won't buy all of that pre mixed stuff. You want Siracha Mayo? Mix it yourself. That way you can add however much heat you like. Jalapeno Ketchup? Fresh jalapeno is better.

MossRoad

Old Timer
Tractor
Power Trac PT425 2001 Model Year
The thing about mixing your own is that it takes time, ingredients, and is often inconsistent. This stuff can be counted on to be identical with each blast.

Williy

Veteran Member
Tractor
Yanmar YT 235C Yannar YRC 60 rotary cutter, Yanmar RT72 rotary tiller B75 Backhoe & bucket & thumb, LS land grader
Just toss all ingredients in a blender with a few
habaneros very quick to do!

willy

goeduck

Tractor
Kubota, Massey, Iseki
^^^ You got stones.... or a cast iron digestive system.... Some of us northerners consider jalapenos to be hot, way too hot. Prior to posting this, I did not know tobasco was a pepper, I thought it was a little bottle.

peppers from mild to hot:
  • El Paso (Very mild)
  • Anaheim
  • Jalapeño
  • Hidalgo
  • Serrano
  • Cayenne
  • Tabasco
  • Red Chile
  • Chiltecpin
  • Tabiche
  • Bahamian
  • Kumataka
  • Habanero (One of the hottest grown - 30 to 50 times hotter than a jalapeño)
  • Bhut Jolokia!

Williy

Veteran Member
Tractor
Yanmar YT 235C Yannar YRC 60 rotary cutter, Yanmar RT72 rotary tiller B75 Backhoe & bucket & thumb, LS land grader
There was an old gold prospector in AZ who
would eat habaneros like you would eat a carrot!
He said that jalapenos were sissy food!

willy

goeduck

Tractor
Kubota, Massey, Iseki
There was an old gold prospector in AZ who
would eat habaneros like you would eat a carrot!
He said that jalapenos were sissy food!

willy
Did he depart normally or smolder for a while?

goeduck

Tractor
Kubota, Massey, Iseki
I notice there is no Mayoarlic. I like to add smashed garlic* to my BLT's mayo.

*Unless using horseradish. That would be Mayohorish.

Torvy

Veteran Member
Tractor
Looking to purchase a Compact Tractor in 30-50 HP range.
For me, consistency in food is over rated. I do most of the cooking in the house and rarely measure anything. Every time I make something it is a unique dish. Not like one time I use a small pinch and the next time a cup. Variety is the spice of life.

MossRoad

Old Timer
Tractor

Williy

Veteran Member
Tractor
Unfortunately he had prostate cancer went to the
VA Hosp they told him he was cured but he had
really terrible back pain and it was cancer from his
prostate that the VA said he was cured that killed
him! Not the first time I heard how good the VA is!

Rye bread, swiss cheese, summer sausage, Mr
mustard, fried egg, tomato, lettuce, mayo, garlic
powder, slice of onion put it all together and you
have a GREAT SWANDWICH!!!!!!!!!

willy

Peace

Veteran Member
Tractor
Ferguson TO30
Who puts anything but salt on fried okra ??

To sample what dry mustard does to a steak...take two steaks from the same cut and don't put anything but salt and pepper on one and the same with just dry mustard on the other...no other rubs etc...cook the same and do a taste test...
Finally got around to making some steaks with new dry mustard added to my rub. I added 1/4 teaspoon to my 8oz shaker. It made a noticeable difference. I enjoyed it as did my family. This evening will be cooking again over mesquite wood. Thanks for the tips! It’s always fun experimenting a little with spices and different dishes.
(y)

Attachments

• 486B0ADC-B155-4140-B2D2-AA62C0B26CD1.jpeg
    486B0ADC-B155-4140-B2D2-AA62C0B26CD1.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 31

scaredychicken

Platinum Member
Tractor
John Deere 160 (1988), Arctic Cat 400 ATV (2006), Kubota BX23S (2018),Jacobsen Super Chief 1450 (1969)
Yes I know I am the ONE person in the USA that does NOT like pickles. And that makes me very special.
my daughter has always loved (dill) pickles. to the point that when she was a year old, I considered buying her company shares in BICKS. Instead, decided that I would get a Bicks pickles freight car for the Model Railroad that I was working on :)

goeduck

Tractor
Kubota, Massey, Iseki
I looked at the back of the bourbon one and bourbon was way down there on the ingrediant list. Listed in order by volume if I recall correctly. Not that it would take much 80 proof. :oops:

goeduck

Tractor
Kubota, Massey, Iseki
Fresh jar today of good ol 'radish for the sinuses. I like this on my hotdogs and burgers to tone down the kimchi.
F280B052-71C7-4FB4-88F1-55E56E80A6F8.jpeg

goeduck

Tractor
Kubota, Massey, Iseki
Moss must have been onto something with sriracha as an additive. My brother uses sriracha as an additive in deserts :eek:
497C31DD-1462-48BC-88C0-B69671C626B8.jpeg

fatjay

Veteran Member
Tractor
Not enough
Oil and vinegar are optional on italian hogies, but acceptable. The important part part is the dill spear as a pallet cleanser after the meal.

If you're looking for some meat flavoring with a kick, the green container here is a great option.

UJRCsS2.jpg

k0ua

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kioti DK35se Hydrostat
Oil and vinegar are optional on italian hogies, but acceptable. The important part part is the dill spear as a pallet cleanser after the meal.

If you're looking for some meat flavoring with a kick, the green container here is a great opt

It often amazes me what people enjoy eating. I had a friend that often said, "it would be a poor old world if everyone liked the same things."

goeduck

Tractor
Kubota, Massey, Iseki
Guinness Coffee :oops: :oops: 🥃🥃. Wake up and get plowed before noon? I think I am just joking.

fatjay

Veteran Member
Tractor
Not enough
I looked it up, it has a negligible amount of caffeine in it. But it sure has the scent, and subtle flavor. And it's great.

JasperFrank

Platinum Member
Tractor
Ford 1220
For Christmas at work we would buy each other gag gifts. I knew my boss loved bacon. I got him a jar of this. About a week later he asks where I got the item. The way he asked was funny..... it was like a junky asking for my dealer. Told him it was a secret. Later, I went back to the only store in town that sold this. And they were all out. A guy came in and bought their entire stock. I start describing my boss, and they say, yes... that's the guy. :)
baconniase-NEW.jpg

OP
Sigarms

Sigarms

Tractor
F3080
Am I the only guy in the world who wants chicken wings without ranch or celery?

Stuck working in the real office the next couple of weeks, order local dominos. Wings $16, $4.85 delivery then I have to tip? I passed on the order because it was only 10 wings.

Thing that peeved me was the wings automatically came with Ranch. Sorry, don't see the appeal of throwing ranch on chicken, then it dawned on me, anytime I'm out and order wings, I'm always asked about celery and ranch, and I always say no.

Frankenkubota

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota MX 5800, SkidPro 4 in 1, Ratchet rake, SkidPro pallet forks
i been eating hunger man fried chicken tv dinners for over 20 years. 1 button, 7 minutes.

i have not seen a wing in one of those dinners for years!

Funny, wings went from a throw away to a delicacy

GeneV

Veteran Member
Tractor
Bradley 48" stander MF GC1710
Guys, stop this madness. You could get a delicious rotisserie whole chicken from Costco for like 5 bux, that's gonna last you and your ladyfriend 3 meals. While you're there, buy yourself a bag of salad and some avocados, then head to the isles for some salad toppers. And don't forget the chocolate Bark Thins for desert before hitting the checkout. Eating good in the hood on the cheap, yo.

MoKelly

Jefferson County, Mo, ... about 35 miles out of St
Tractor
Bobcat CT235, Bad Boy z-turn, Suzuki Vinson 500 and F-150
Guys, stop this madness. You could get a delicious rotisserie whole chicken from Costco for like 5 bux, that's gonna last you and your ladyfriend 3 meals. While you're there, buy yourself a bag of salad and some avocados, then head to the isles for some salad toppers. And don't forget the chocolate Bark Thins for desert before hitting the checkout. Eating good in the hood on the cheap, yo.

A whole chicken that will feed 2 people for 3 meals for $5.00.

From a box store that sells toilet paper, TV’s and buckets.

Sounds wonderful!

MossRoad

Old Timer
Tractor
They don't have Costco in the hood. ;)

It's located over in Gucciville.

MossRoad

Old Timer
Tractor
A whole chicken that will feed 2 people for 3 meals for $5.00.

From a box store that sells toilet paper, TV’s and buckets.

Sounds wonderful!
In all reality, Meijer, and a local grocery chain, both sell fully cooked rotisserie chickens for $5.00. They are really, really tasty. :p When we buy one, I take it out of the tray, chop it directly in half, then take the breast, wing, thigh and drumsticks off both sides. So 8 pieces of delicious chicken, plus enough scraps for a chicken salad sandwich.

That's two meals of two pieces of chicken each, plus a chicken salad sandwich, so it's 5 servings for $5. Good stuff!

2LaneCruzer

Super Star Member
Tractor
John Deere LX172
Am I the only guy in the world who wants chicken wings without ranch or celery?

Stuck working in the real office the next couple of weeks, order local dominos. Wings $16, $4.85 delivery then I have to tip? I passed on the order because it was only 10 wings.

Thing that peeved me was the wings automatically came with Ranch. Sorry, don't see the appeal of throwing ranch on chicken, then it dawned on me, anytime I'm out and order wings, I'm always asked about celery and ranch, and I always say no.
I'm with you. I don't much care for "hot" wings, but will eat them. I prefer my own version. I wash them, pat them dry, spray with olive oil and coat them with my favorite (my own creation) dry rubb. Leave them overnight in the frige, and then smoke them on the BGE, with Mesquite, Pecan and Blackjack Oak. I shoot for 250 degrees for about 1 and 1/2 to two hours.
The folks at the Lodge love it when I bring them on Pot Luck night.

goeduck

Tractor
Kubota, Massey, Iseki
Rotisserie chicken in the stores was invented to cook chickens that do not sell. I buy meat marked 30 or 50% off on the last day before they pull it and immediately freeze it. In my experience stores have to pull meat awful early so I don't see an issue either with rotisserie or 50% off. Saves a lot of money.

GeneV

Veteran Member
Tractor
Bradley 48" stander MF GC1710
They don't have Costco in the hood. ;)

It's located over in Gucciville.
Oh, we all have cars! Hence, climb into that jalopy for a trip to:

80d605ebcc6d9def49f5a965bb575139.jpg

Get you some of that delicious Costco chicken, and then take that awesomeness back to the:

6cm7ybhkkch21.jpg