Any BX owners want a higher 3PH lift??

/ Any BX owners want a higher 3PH lift?? #1  

Inspector507

Hello all BX owners. For those of you that want a higher lift on your 3PH, you need to see this.....
Higher 3PH lift for a BX

I have been allowed to anounce this from JimMc a member and advertiser here on TBN. He is working feverishly on new modifications for many of the CUT tractors. This one will be of interest to all the BX owners, I think. There are no pictures yet, but if I know Jim, he is overwhelmed with trying to debut new products in time for people to get them for the upcoming season.

/ Any BX owners want a higher 3PH lift?? #2  
i don't have a BX but i do have a B2400 and there are times i wish the 3pt would lift a bit higher, especially when the back blade is on. would appreciate a heads up when pics are ready!

thanks for the info

/ Any BX owners want a higher 3PH lift?? #3  
Geez,

I just modified my box blade to lift higher. We welded a couple of plates on the box to move the pins closer together and lowered them a few inches.

I have no problems lifting the box out of trouble now.

/ Any BX owners want a higher 3PH lift?? #4  
It seems like I've seen somewhere brackets that designed to
replace the pins on some implements and have pins on the other
end of the bracket. This, as you did, allows the implement
to be lifted higher.

I think what the fellow is designing is maybe something to
increase the lift but also increasing the range. You don't
want to be at the end of the range going down either or the
implement won't float down far enough with a ground slope
change.

Different types of implements, and different
brands mount in enough different ways to drive you nuts trying
to make everything work the same.

What would be nice is some sort of adjustable attachment
that would allow you to quickly change the max height and
max drop.

Like you did, sometimes you have to just redesign YOUR implement
to work on YOUR tractor. (at least the tractor you have right now/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif)

del

/ Any BX owners want a higher 3PH lift?? #5  
It is an easy enough fix to drill another hole in the lift arm/bracket/whatever thing so that the lower arms ride up higher. I did it and am very pleased that my box blade no longer digs into everything when I go over small bumps.

BX1500D

/ Any BX owners want a higher 3PH lift?? #6  
Yup, that's what I did. It gave me almost an extra 5" at the rear blade, enough to let me get over the swayle between my properties.
/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I have a pic on my Web site...

/ Any BX owners want a higher 3PH lift?? #7  
Inspector do you have an update on the higher 3PH lift? The website seems to have a glitch and I cant get through to get any additional information. He was supposed to start shipping in February. Did CharlieBrn's simple solution put a hold on the project? Any info you could supply would be apreciated. Thanks

/ Any BX owners want a higher 3PH lift??
Haven't talked with JimMC in a while, but I noticed no new updates on his site as of this morning /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Any BX owners want a higher 3PH lift?? #9  
Thanks for the comeback Inspector /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Any BX owners want a higher 3PH lift?? #10  
i have been looking forward to the updates also. would e interested in that for the b2400