Front-End Loader Any chain saw attachments for Kubota FEL?

/ Any chain saw attachments for Kubota FEL? #1  

nebraskasparks

Silver Member
Tractor
2010 Kubota L5740 HST and JD X734
Anybody know of a hydraulic driven chain saw that's been adapted to the hydraulics of a Kubota quick disconnect FEL? If I can find one I won't have to leave my seat except to stack it!:D

/ Any chain saw attachments for Kubota FEL? #4  
tommu56
Not a chainsaw, but looks like it would be handy for trail maintenance.

nebrasksparks.
Are you serious? Think such a saw would hold up to bucking logs into firewood?

Or are you talking about high limb cutting that are out of reach from the ground?

/ Any chain saw attachments for Kubota FEL? #6  
   / Any chain saw attachments for Kubota FEL? #7  
Not exactly sure what you want to do, but these might work for you. For sure would need something (rack) to keep the chain out of the ground. The danzco site has components for possibly building your own.

Limbinator Saws Details
LIMBHOG.com
Danzco Inc. Home

/ Any chain saw attachments for Kubota FEL?
In the process of making a long cradle that can hold 10 to 12 feet in length. Will use grapple to pull logs from a pile that has accumulated the last few years and place in the cradle. With fel quick disconnect and logs piled on top of each other it would be nice to cut the big suckers into little ones without leaving the comfort of my seat and letting the hydraulics take the pressure off of my rotator cuff. I actually like splitting wood but the days of lifting big pieces onto the splitter are over.:thumbsup:
Thanks for all the input...will let you know on the outcome.

/ Any chain saw attachments for Kubota FEL? #9  
:D
We sure will be interested in the outcome.

/ Any chain saw attachments for Kubota FEL? #10  
Does anyone here have actual experience with either the Limbinator or the LIMBHOG? I would be interested in your comments. Thank you.