Any idea of how close "Tractor House" prices are to reality?

Hay Dude

Tractor
Case-IH, Massey Ferguson & Kubota
I think they are a little high, but tractors and equipment are priced at insane levels now.
According to what I’m seeing, I have (2) small tractors, about 130HP, and they were worth low 40’s about 15 months ago.
Now I’m seeing same tractors in the high 40’s.

EddieWalker

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Several, all used and abused.
I think they it's a good reference point. My goal is to eventually buy a cab tractor and 15 foot batwing. I watch what's out there just to get an idea of what I want. Some of the tractors that catch my eye don't seem to last very long. My only guess is that they where bought by somebody, which means the price was close enough for a buyer to make the purchase.

Rdrcr

Gold Member
Tractor
2021 Kubota L2501
I purchased my 2021 Kubota B2601 last year, owned it for 7 months, and sold it this week for what I originally paid new, minus sales tax.

Had I waited just another 2 days, I would have received it all back, maybe a bit more with the offers that were coming in, after I had already agreed on a deal with the buyer.

Mike

m1garand762

Silver Member
Tractor
kubota
Who pays tax on a tractor? Every equipment dealer I have ever been in keeps exemption forms on the counter they don’t even collect tax on small dollar parts

Thomas

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota B2650HSD w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046 & Craftman T2200 lawn mower.
Auction section can give good idea what model you may pay pvt. sale.

Rdrcr

Gold Member
Tractor
2021 Kubota L2501
Who pays tax on a tractor? Every equipment dealer I have ever been in keeps exemption forms on the counter they don’t even collect tax on small dollar parts

I did. Washington state. Paid tax on both tractors and two lawnmowers. I sure wish I hadn’t...thousands of dollars wasted!

Mike

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota M9000 HDCC3, Kubota M9000 HD, Kubota Sidekick UTE
I just sold my square bailer on Tractor House. The I sent the pictures to the account manager and asked him what I should list it at and he told me which was more than I was going to ask. First caller bought it and offered me 1000 bucks less than I had it listed for which was more than I was going to ask. Guy paid cash too.

Far as tax goes, Hay Dude and I are tax exempt (farm) so I never pay tax on new equipment or collect tax on used equipment.

Now if my new Kubota round bailer ever shows up. Gonna trade my NH in on the Kubota plus what I got for the square bailer I don't use anymore. Hopefully, it's a wash.