Any idea what's causing these circles in my gravel driveway?

/ Any idea what's causing these circles in my gravel driveway? #41  
I think its a mudhole where the water collected and it sunk while it drainied in these two spots.

/ Any idea what's causing these circles in my gravel driveway? #43  
Seriously tho, like others said when I park my rv on my gravel drive and have a hard rain the water comes off hard and leaves areas like that.

/ Any idea what's causing these circles in my gravel driveway? #44  
Need to inspect closely. WHERE did the gravel go? I cannot tell from the pictures (we're only able to do 2D here!).

/ Any idea what's causing these circles in my gravel driveway? #46  
Air brake tank pop off.

/ Any idea what's causing these circles in my gravel driveway?
Need to inspect closely. WHERE did the gravel go? I cannot tell from the pictures (we're only able to do 2D here!).
Gravel looks to be pushed to the side in a disbursed way. It does resemble pics on the net of a bird dusting itself in the stone dust. I haven't seen any birds but maybe night birds or birds that show up at dusk.

It's not rain dripping off anything. Those small stones are 3/8" +/- so no dripping anything will push them. It's not like the bank run gravel of Maine that's full of sandy fines. Those could be pushed by dripping but not the crushed rock here.

There haven't been any trucks in the drive with air brakes. It's just a driveway with no turnaround and we're here 24/7 so no trucks. It's not an animal whizzing in the gravel because I've done that lots of time and all that happens in the crushed rock gets wet and stays put.

So, it's not all of those things and I'm leaning towards a bird dusting itself. I haven't seen any birds, however. The only other animals are a rabbit and some possums and coons. That's it.

/ Any idea what's causing these circles in my gravel driveway? #48  
I'd typed asking about partterns and locations but the phone rang and I ran out for a beer with it my pocket, yakking away. When I came back OP's post above had answered my questions and more.

For me setting up trail cams is much about getting coverage with a minimum of false triggers. I have high hopes for quick results .. if robins aren't pooping in OP's driveway. :sneaky:

/ Any idea what's causing these circles in my gravel driveway?
I'd typed asking about partterns and locations but the phone rang and I ran out for a beer with it my pocket, yakking away. When I came back OP's post above had answered my questions and more.

For me setting up trail cams is much about getting coverage with a minimum of false triggers. I have high hopes for quick results .. if robins aren't pooping in OP's driveway. :sneaky:
It's not easy setting up a game cam for the driveway. There aren't any trees to post on plus that's the area where the dogs spend 95% of their time. I would have hundreds of pics of dogs daily as well as many more from when they want out at night. All that plus I think it's birds that are doing this circle thing. I sort-of hoped someone would have an easy answer but it didn't work that way.

If it keeps up I'll put up the cam.