Any suggestions for replacing the lousy seat on a Branson?

/ Any suggestions for replacing the lousy seat on a Branson? #1  

Veggiefarm

Tractor
Branson, 4220
I have a 4220, and my biggest complaint about operating it is the lousy seat. In the spring when I spend hours running the transplanter, or plastic layer I get a very sore backside. I am hoping someone has come up with a good replacement seat and will share pictures.

Thanks.

/ Any suggestions for replacing the lousy seat on a Branson? #2  
Does your seat have a suspension (air or spring type) or is it just a fixed seat that slides forward and back. I had a fixed seat on my Mahindra that was a back killer. I replaced it with a spring suspension seat I bought from my local TSC store. It made a lot of difference with the seat having some give to it so my back didn't have to absorb the shock.
If you have a suspension seat perhaps you need to upgrade to a better one.

/ Any suggestions for replacing the lousy seat on a Branson? #3  
My new 5220r has the nicest seat I've ever been on! Perhaps a Grammer seat would be what you are looking for.

/ Any suggestions for replacing the lousy seat on a Branson? #4  
My new 5220r has the nicest seat I've ever been on! Perhaps a Grammer seat would be what you are looking for.
Same here on my new 4520r. I had to lighten the suspension because my wife of 115lbs barely moved the seat. Best seat I've ever set on on a tractor.

/ Any suggestions for replacing the lousy seat on a Branson? #5  
I have a Century 2535 that is the same thing as Branson that also has a terrible seat. No padding and just uncomfortable to sit on for very long. My solution was to get a handicap wheelchair seat cushion. It's probably 4 inches thick, formed for your bottom, and when you sit on it, you never feel anything solid. The foam does not compress all the way. I've had it for over ten years now and it's still as good today as the day I bought it. I use it on my dozer and backhoe too. I found it on Ebay, but can't say for sure if they are still there or not. If I ever lost it, I would replace it right away!!!

/ Any suggestions for replacing the lousy seat on a Branson? #6  
For my 4720 I bought a Concentric International High Back seat and flip type brackets from Mills Fleet Farm. It sits a little high but has lots of padding and is a huge improvement over the factory seat.

/ Any suggestions for replacing the lousy seat on a Branson? #7  
I couldn't stand the cheap seat on my LS. I tried putting foam cushion under the seat and it helped, but still not that comfortable. Finally replaced it with a Grammar suspension seat from seat Warehouse, cost about $200. I weigh about 210, and it's working great. Wasn't hard to install either. I underrated seat comfort when I bought my last tractor, now I know better.

/ Any suggestions for replacing the lousy seat on a Branson? #8  
The Branson 2400 I just bought has the best (and one of the simplest) suspensions I ever put under my watoosie bar the air seat (air compressor and air bag, arm rests, and high back) in my 6500. If you have a dealer nearby go sit in one and bounce up and down. Based on the Mercedes Benz principle of firm but comfortable. Doesn't tire you out on long rides. I don't know what it costs as it came with the purchase, but it's certainly not cheap in looks, materials, or performance.

/ Any suggestions for replacing the lousy seat on a Branson? #9  
The seat on my 5220 is very comfortable and is easily adjustable. It is a 2014 model.