Any word on the proposed EPA "wood burning appliance" restrictions?

/ Any word on the proposed EPA "wood burning appliance" restrictions? #21  
For all the griping, modern EPA approved wood stoves and inserts with reburn chambers are marvels. They are easily twice as efficient as the old air tight stoves, and easier to operate too. The chimney stays clean, and so does the air.

/ Any word on the proposed EPA "wood burning appliance" restrictions? #22  
For all the griping, modern EPA approved wood stoves and inserts with reburn chambers are marvels. They are easily twice as efficient as the old air tight stoves, and easier to operate too. The chimney stays clean, and so does the air.

They are... problem is I have one and still prohibited from burning my split and dried oak on cold winter days... the burn bans for heating are across the board with roving teams of inspectors and billboards to anonymously report suspected offenders...

By the way, my stove was installed with permits...

So the question is why spend the money for the top of line in efficiency and emissions when the authorities lop these in with open face chimneys and the like?

/ Any word on the proposed EPA "wood burning appliance" restrictions?

Problem is... The proposed regs are so stringent that many manufacturers are saying they will not be able to meet them, so may go out of business. If they are able to meet them, the prices will go way up.

This is forcing the public toward non renewable fossil fuels. Is this the direction we should be going? Can you say "Special interest legislation".

/ Any word on the proposed EPA "wood burning appliance" restrictions? #24  
Be sure and vote this week to let the incumbents know your pleasure with they way they are taking your freedoms away.
Hey SPIKER: We showed them something on Nov. 4th! :thumbsup: 445A

/ Any word on the proposed EPA "wood burning appliance" restrictions? #25  
Hey SPIKER: We showed them something on Nov. 4th! :thumbsup: 445A

If only the Republicans were more like the TEA party or Libertarian party so less Oil money backing them. I agree maybe we can get the EPA rangled back in some but who knows as of yet...

Biggest worry for next few months are the lam ducks trying to put more )(^)^&(* into law that will create a market pullback.

Mark

/ Any word on the proposed EPA "wood burning appliance" restrictions? #26  
SPIKER; I don't align myself with the Republicans,:thumbdown: I just want to change the rampage of stupidity. Don't know if this is possible, but at least it's a different path than we were headed down. It's up to the big talking/criticizing Republicans to put up or shut up.:confused2: Most Presidents, on their way out pulled some liberal moves, as far back as I can remember. Stay tuned for the future!:drink: 445A