Anybody know about International Pay Loaders?

Xfaxman

Super Star Member
Tractor
Toolcat 5610 G Bobcat V417 TORO+Loader
Anyway, I measured as best as I could the diameter of the new tires at 16'-3.5" and the diameter of the old rear tires at 16'-6" wondering if I'm going to bind up the drivetrain roading the loader to my different jobs I have for it.

--------------------------------------

However, according to Chris5500, the spec should be 40mm or less rear to front. -----------------------------
But he said radius:
radius.JPG

And radius measured axle to ground can vary with tire pressure.

Your concern is rolling radius or rolling circumference. It is checked by a mark on the ground and a chalk mark on the tire touching the ground mark. Drive one revolution and mark the ground. Measure between the marks.

Or in your case mark front and rear tires and drive straight to see how much out of sync they are.

Last edited:

OP
MinnesotaEric

MinnesotaEric

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti NX6010
Sounds like I've been breathing too much ether in my garage confusing radius with circumference. Near as I can tell the 60mm (ish) difference between the front and rear tire circumference isn't that big of a deal and I should take the money I was going to buy rear tires with and chase off and purchase that Miller Multimatic 255 I've been ogling at for months.

Sonny580

Platinum Member
Tractor
several kinds and sizes
On the road, run it in 2 wheel drive. My neighbor has a H-50 and thats what he does IF his trailer is busy doing something else.

OP
MinnesotaEric

MinnesotaEric

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti NX6010
On the road, run it in 2 wheel drive. My neighbor has a H-50 and thats what he does IF his trailer is busy doing something else.
I have no option to take it out of 4WD apart from dropping a driveshaft, a total PITA.

Underdog57

Veteran Member
Tractor
LS R4041H
I've been watching, good thing you have a good sense of humor! Like they say "if it ain't one thing it's another".
Good luck and hopefully you won't have to get your checkbook out too many more times! 👍

OP
MinnesotaEric

MinnesotaEric

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti NX6010
I've learned old equipment is a money pit, but still fun to operate!