Anybody know what is involved in installing M62 rear hydraulic thumb?

/ Anybody know what is involved in installing M62 rear hydraulic thumb? #1  

Hersheyfarm

Veteran Member
Thinking about adding it. Has anyone plumbed in the kit? If so do you remember the part number?

Last edited:
   / Anybody know what is involved in installing M62 rear hydraulic thumb? #2  
   / Anybody know what is involved in installing M62 rear hydraulic thumb?
Yup, I fought your original thread when I was googling the kit. May give them a call. Maybe they still have your original order to build from. But I have to get plumbed first. When I had the m59 I would see the hydraulic kit from time to time. Seems it was around $1200. Really can稚 remember. Got any updated pics with the bucket on?

/ Anybody know what is involved in installing M62 rear hydraulic thumb? #4  
They were going to keep all of the dimensions on file. I will get some pictures later this week. It is in my shop now and I can't move it to get a good picture.

It was time to do the 50 hour hydraulic filter change today and I lost buckets of oil in the process. I don't have enough oil to even get it back on the dipstick. FYI- the manual says to just change the filters and not the oil @50hrs. HA! Easier said than done. That UDT2 is some slippery stuff and I was wearing several gallons of it before I got the new filters back on. If the oil wasn't so expensive I would have just went ahead and changed it while I was at it (I guess I practically did).

I found the part number for the thumb kits.

BT2385 is the hydraulic kit.
K7545 is the thumb kit(for quick attach buckets)

And I'm pretty sure these are the same ones used on the m59(bt1200)

/ Anybody know what is involved in installing M62 rear hydraulic thumb? #6  
Hi all.... does anyone know if that same part number, the BT2385 is the same kit to give the three stack of hydraulics for an M62? Thank you all.

Jennifer

/ Anybody know what is involved in installing M62 rear hydraulic thumb? #8  
If you scroll to page 22 and 23 it list the kits. You can verify through your dealer.
http://www.dot.state.mn.us/maintenance/equipment/contracts/T-628(5)%20tractor_utility/2018/Kubota/TLB%20Series.pdf

Cheers, thanks.
Jen
kubota.jpeg