Anyone belong to heavyequipmentforums.com?

/ Anyone belong to heavyequipmentforums.com? #1  

inane2

Silver Member
Tractor
NH T4.75 Powerstar, Kubota KX161-3 & SVL75-2
Looks like another nice site, full of knowledgeable folks.

I signed up over there a few weeks ago and never received my confirmation email. I can log in just fine but cannot do anything without confirming my account. Ive resent the email and even tried sending it to my work email instead of my personal address. Still no luck. Checked my junk and spam folders. I did send two messages through the site itself to I guess the owner / moderator of the forum with no follow-up.

Is anyone on here a member over there? If so, I’d like to see if someone reach out to one of the moderators to activate my account.

Thanks!

/ Anyone belong to heavyequipmentforums.com? #2  
Have u looked at the "sticky" at the top of the page about NEW MEMBERS & HOW TO POST.??{new}
I think u have to have 3 posts inorder to START a thread..just go to "new member intro" that counts as 1..
THEN go to the "test" forum & say, HI.. that's 2.. I think u get it....
OR.. IS THAT the problem.. u cant post anywhere.??

/ Anyone belong to heavyequipmentforums.com? #3  
Pumpguy, where are you in SC?

/ Anyone belong to heavyequipmentforums.com?
Thanks for the replies guys. I got ahold of a moderator and my account is active.

Last edited:
   / Anyone belong to heavyequipmentforums.com? #6  
Good deal.. hope to see u around..
1 thing is.. its a whole different crowd over there.. real professionals with real world WORKING experience.. willing to share.
So if u don't know what your talking about, its best not to post.. just read & follow along.. or you'll get called out in-front of the class REAL quick..

/ Anyone belong to heavyequipmentforums.com? #7  
Yes sir, I am HydraMacDiehard79 on there.

/ Anyone belong to heavyequipmentforums.com? #8  
Yeah I've asked stuff about my 580K and often got a response or they pointed me in the right direction. I'm caver over there too.

/ Anyone belong to heavyequipmentforums.com? #9  
I'm on there as well. It's slowed down quite a bit over the past couple years. But still a great site.

We're getting a new JD road grader. I'll start a thread there when it shows up.

/ Anyone belong to heavyequipmentforums.com? #10  
its a good site i have used it quite a few times regarding issues/feedback - same handle there