Anyone else think this is BS on Kioti's part

/ Anyone else think this is BS on Kioti's part #1  

Urakunu

Bronze Member
Tractor
Currently searching
Was working with a dealer on a NX5010 cab tractor. Had quotes and payments from last week. I was looking at financing at 84 months and the rate was 4.3 through Kioti. I go to finalize the deal today with the dealer over the phone and I already calculated what payment should be and his is coming out higher. Kioti is now 4.93. However this whole time I have been using Kioti's website which showed the 4.3 rate good through June so I call customer service. The CS rep tells me he'll call finance and get back to me. He called me back but I couldn't get to my phone so he left me a message. He said rates changed May 1st (as of today the rates were still showing 4.3) but they didn't update them on the website, and it is what it is. Personally I feel they should honor what they advertised or am I off base here. Just curious what others think here. Wasn't quite fond of the way the customer service rep put it when he left the message. Is this a sign of things to come if you have issues with a Kioti tractor? Dealer is fantastic and no complaints there but now I'm put off by this with Kioti.

/ Anyone else think this is BS on Kioti's part #2  
I would think in all fairness Kioti should honor website offer,I do understand dealer position tho.
Kinda look at this way...roast tag price shows $12 than cashier tells you $19 price went up yesterday and we haven't replace the the tags yet,by law least in NH store has to sell roast for $12....this I know from first hand.

/ Anyone else think this is BS on Kioti's part #3  
He said rates changed May 1st (as of today the rates were still showing 4.3) but Kioti didn't update interest rates on Kioti website, and it is what it is. Personally I feel they should honor what they advertised or am I off base here? Just curious what others think.

I agree with you. It is YOUR MONEY Kioti is fooling with.

Thanks for your feedback. It doesn't seem like a big difference but if you do the math its over an extra $1000 during the term of the loan.

Advertising a false interest rate is "bait & switch", which is FRAUD.

Last edited:
   / Anyone else think this is BS on Kioti's part
I agree with you. It is YOUR MONEY Kioti is fooling with.

Thanks for your feedback, it doesn't seem like a big difference but if you do the math its over an extra $1000 during the term of the loan.

/ Anyone else think this is BS on Kioti's part #5  
As Fed amps up liquidity to salvage this economy, rates should be declining soon if they're not already. Tell'em to call you when they go down.

/ Anyone else think this is BS on Kioti's part
As Fed amps up liquidity to salvage this economy, rates should be declining soon if they're not already. Tell'em to call you when they go down.
That's the kicker they raised the rate from what it was last month.

/ Anyone else think this is BS on Kioti's part #7  

When the effects of printing trillions of dollars kick in rates will skyrocket.

/ Anyone else think this is BS on Kioti's part #8  
If you are not happy with Kioti terms I would move on to another Brand tractor.

/ Anyone else think this is BS on Kioti's part #9  

Right, but I'm saying they'll be swimming upstream. As a realtor once said, "Sometimes it's up to the market to educate the seller on the value of his property."

/ Anyone else think this is BS on Kioti's part #10  
All I can say is my adjustable rate has dropped three or four times in the last few months and is now well below what I signed up at. I haven't heard of anybody raising rates .... yet.