Anyone ever heard of this company?

/ Anyone ever heard of this company? #1  

dirt ditch

Veteran Member
Tractor
I have use of a IMCO (Independent Mfg. Co.) 5 foot 3pt mowing deck. It is in good working condition but I have never heard of the company. Just curious if anyone know something about it?

Last edited:
   / Anyone ever heard of this company? #2  
I don't know a lot about the company, but their products used to be really common around these parts. Many dealers sold them before King Kutter, ect, came along. I had an IMCO rear blade and a pulverizer years ago. Cheap "entry level" product line as I recall.

/ Anyone ever heard of this company?
Just wondered if the company had been bought out or changed names.
The deck is no Land Pride or Schulte, but it does work and its free.:D
It looks a lot like the King Kutter mower Orschelns sells.

Last edited:
   / Anyone ever heard of this company? #4  
I have an old rusty auger built by them. It actually works pretty good, but the bolts on it have gotten to the point where I'll never be able to do any repairs (except with hours of ez-out efforts) if it ever breaks.

I did find this at Your input

Independent search

I have been looking for spools for an 8-ft. 3-pt. disk. The disk was made by Independent Manufacturing Company of Neodesha, KS. Thank you.
Rex Kelsch
Mott, ND

<i>A gentleman posted this note on a search board on Yesterday's Tractor Web site: 鉄outheast MFG and Big Ox took over IMCO and they too sold out. I believe Modern Equipment Company bought their inventory and hauled everything to Beaumont, TX. They call themselves Dragon Products now. Their phone number is 409/833-2665.廿/i>

/ Anyone ever heard of this company?
Now I know what happened to them. Thanks for the info.:)