Anyone know of a good calender for android?

/ Anyone know of a good calender for android? #1  

Pilot

Veteran Member
Tractor
JD 770, Yanmar 180D, JD 420 (not running), had a Kubota B6200
At a meeting last night I was the only cave man using a pocket calendar. This morning I figured I should get into the digital age and searched apps on my phone and all the apps I found were not intuitive for the user (me). Seems to me you should be able to easily scroll thru the months, tap on a date and make your entry, then if you want to get fancy have that pop up maybe the day before the event as a reminder.

Any recommendations for a simple calendar?

/ Anyone know of a good calender for android? #2  
Don't feel bad. Here on my Mac I have two software programs - Calendar & Reminders. Some-how-or-other they are tied together and are supposed to remind me of upcoming events. I've had this Mac for three years and went back to paper/pencil about two years ago. I'm sure there must be some software program already on your phone or available that can do as you want.

/ Anyone know of a good calender for android? #3  
I just sync my android phone with my google calendar. That way I can make changes from my phone, tablet or laptop. Also share with my wife so not many surprises. :thumbsup:

/ Anyone know of a good calender for android? #4  
My smart phone (Android LG Escape2) came with a calendar app built in. I hardly use it anymore but it works very well. Easy to go to any month and day, type or speak your event, set event time etc. It pops up a day ahead of time to remind you of the event. I think you can have it remind you sooner than one day also. This phone is way smarter than I.
If you don't have one, go to Google play store and search for calendar. There are a bunch of free calendar apps. Download a few and try them out. There has got to be one that will work for you.

/ Anyone know of a good calender for android? #5  
I just sync my android phone with my google calendar. That way I can make changes from my phone, tablet or laptop. Also share with my wife so not many surprises. :thumbsup:

Thats what I do also.

/ Anyone know of a good calender for android? #6  
At a meeting last night I was the only cave man using a pocket calendar. This morning I figured I should get into the digital age and searched apps on my phone and all the apps I found were not intuitive for the user (me). Seems to me you should be able to easily scroll thru the months, tap on a date and make your entry, then if you want to get fancy have that pop up maybe the day before the event as a reminder.

Any recommendations for a simple calendar?

I have used this for a few years now with great success! It hooks to your google account to it syncs across all your devices. I'm using iOS but this looks like it works on android as well.

Calendar App by CalenMob - Android Informer. CalenMob is a google calendar app designed for android users to sync google calendars and...

/ Anyone know of a good calender for android? #7  
The calendar app on my Samsung phones work great. I would be lost without it.

/ Anyone know of a good calender for android? #8  

My wife is my calendar, she tells me what day it is and what I'm going to do that day. I never miss anything...

/ Anyone know of a good calender for android? #9  
I have for years now used the Companionlink app to sync my Outlook calendar and contacts with my Android smart phone. Companionlink works great. I have Companionlink set up so that my primary computer is the master unit. I make all of my calendar and contact entries, revisions, additions, etc., on the master PC. Then every day or two I use the sync function of Companionlink to make the smart phone match my master computer. Works great.

/ Anyone know of a good calender for android? #10  
I use the Google Calendar app, it's free and it works well.

Aaron Z