Anyone own one of these?

/ Anyone own one of these? #2  
Funny that didn't catch on. I kinda like it.

/ Anyone own one of these?
Funny that didn't catch on. I kinda like it.
Probably until you get the thing stuck. Actually may be more feasible with the newer, smaller ace fourstrokes and an articulating rear suspension so you can go backwards better. I'm hiding that pic and idea from my wife because I think they sell more now then when they were new even after 15+years and id be the one getting it unstuck, lol.

/ Anyone own one of these? #4  
Some of these new four strokes are just as bad. You need a crane to get them out, LOL

/ Anyone own one of these? #6  
With the popularity of side by side UTVs, I would think that they would sell better now. I wonder if they would be allowed on the trails?

/ Anyone own one of these?
With the popularity of side by side UTVs, I would think that they would sell better now. I wonder if they would be allowed on the trails?
Yes I believe they were trail legal when they were reintroduced I think they are 4' wide? I can see them making a comeback if they did a two speed chain case with high and low, smaller torquier 4 stroke, longer track with flip up rails so you can go in reverse better have to ride it like a heavier 4 stroke wide track utility sled where reverse is your friend. I remember Arctic cat had a snowplow attachment for there utility sleds 10 yrs ago.