Arc weld's new shop!

/ Arc weld's new shop! #1  

Shield Arc

Tractor
John Deere, 4200
Arc weld e-mailed me a couple pictures of his new shop. Ask if I would start a thread for him.
If Alberta wasn't so far away, I would drag my shop up there, and trade with him! :laughing:

Attachments

• Daves Shop 10-21-2015 1.JPG
    Daves Shop 10-21-2015 1.JPG
    906.2 KB · Views: 456
  • Daves Shop 10-21-2015 2.JPG
    Daves Shop 10-21-2015 2.JPG
    850.8 KB · Views: 378
   / Arc weld's new shop! #2  
Very nice! :thumbsup: Should be enough room for Arc Weld's projects. That, plus an occasional rodeo. :laughing:

/ Arc weld's new shop! #3  
Nice shop. Wish I had one like that. Some day (wistfully said)

/ Arc weld's new shop! #4  
Arc weld e-mailed me a couple pictures of his new shop. Ask if I would start a thread for him.
If Alberta wasn't so far away, I would drag my shop up there, and trade with him! :laughing:

Hmmm... does your shop come with all the toys?:laughing::D

This shop was a long time coming. I bought the property in late 2004 to set up an MX track. It's bigger than I really needed but was the best bang for the buck. It's 40 x 60 with 16' walls and a 14 x 14 overhead door. It had to have engineered drawings and trusses on 24" centers because it's not on a farm. It was only $6000 more than a 30 x 50 with 14' walls and a 12 x 12 door. 900 sq/ft more for $6000 seemed like a no brainer. Being out of the weather and having my tools and stuff somewhat organized should let me be able to work on more projects.

/ Arc weld's new shop! #5  
Ahhhh ... toys / projects / and stuff will fill anything to capacity ( from real life experience )

still, enjoy it ! .. you've earned it....go play and have some fun .

/ Arc weld's new shop! #6  
Wow!! Very nice AW!! Looks real good. Enjoy your new 'home'

Terry

/ Arc weld's new shop! #7  
Nice but how long before you start to think, "I wish It was a little bigger". :laughing: Ed

/ Arc weld's new shop!
Nice but how long before you start to think, "I wish It was a little bigger". :laughing: Ed
It didn't take long at all for me.:shocked: My shop is 40' x 48', 16' tall.

Attachments

• shop 2012.JPG
    shop 2012.JPG
    234.2 KB · Views: 336