Are there any SC2450 owners here?

/ Are there any SC2450 owners here? #1  

blacktruck

Gold Member
Tractor
Cub cadet 2450, JD 420, Ford LGT18H
I am doing a little research on buying a new tractor. I currently have an SC2450 that I bought new many years ago. ( I read that these were only made for two years?) Now I am looking at trading for a new tractor of similar size and trying to get an idea of a market for used tractors like this. I have about 270 hours on mine and still looks new. I am getting closer on deciding on a brand for the new one and it won't be a Yanmar. I did not have any problems with mine but the dealer I bought it from is no longer selling them and the new dealer is not convenient and tractors are only a sideline business. The tractor has served me well but as I approach my retirement and an anticipated increase in the use of the tractor it is time for a new one. Any ideas on what my tractor is worth? I have looked online and have not seen any for sale to guesstimate a price for mine. Any help on pricing it would be appreciated.

/ Are there any SC2450 owners here?
Who knew????
A year and a half or so and I have the only one of this model here. Maybe I should keep it as a collector model... or not. Still in the market but the events of last year kept me out of the market. Getting the urge again.