Articles in Mother Earth News

/ Articles in Mother Earth News #1  

GlennT

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere Model 670
My wife has been in the hosptial--twice--so I haven't even been able to lurk recently. With luck I'll have some time to trace some of the threads. Anyway, there is an article by Ken Burner entitled "How to Select a Compact Tractor" on pages 91-99 in the latest issue of Mother Earth News (Issue No. 191, April/May 2002). In this article Burner consolidates information from his Web site entitled "The Small Tractor FAQ." This site has been around for quite a while and I've found it useful for links to manufacturers and such. In the same issue of Mother Earth News, immediately following Burner's article, is one extolling the virtues of the Ford-Ferguson N series--"A Perfect Homestead Tractor"--and following that article is one entitled "The Case for Solar-Powered Electric Tractors."

/ Articles in Mother Earth News #2  
Sorry to hear about your wife. Hope everytning's fine and she's back to being the head of the household/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif. Thanks for the tip on the article.

/ Articles in Mother Earth News #3  
Sorry to read about your wife and I hope she doing well!!

The Ford N tractor in this area still used often around farms and homes,and in fair condition one can just about get what they want for a price..darn well built all purpose tractor.