Articulated tractor project for sale

Item Details
About a year ago my brother in law passed away. He had been working on an articulated tractor project for a number of years, it is mostly complete, with some the hydraulic plumbing and the control system not yet completed.
My sister would like to sell it to someone interested in completing it. If anyone is interested I can get photos and provide contact information. I will be up to see her in a few days and take some pictures at that time.

/ Articulated tractor project for sale #2  
We love pictures. Can't guarantee that anyone will be interested in buying it, but I'm sure many of us will be interested in seeing pictures.

Aaron Z

/ Articulated tractor project for sale #3  
Would love to see pictures but cant buy.

For the forums sake, mind getting so really good pictures?
I'm sure everyone is like me and loves to see those homemade machines

/ Articulated tractor project for sale #4  
GREAT, I could add it to all my "never to be completed" projects.

Pictures please.

/ Articulated tractor project for sale #5  
Ditto for the pictures. I am building one also and would like to see what your brother in law had going.

/ Articulated tractor project for sale
20181229_153417.jpg

Here are some pictures of the project. I might add that my sister is very motivated to sell it. She would like it to go to someone who would finish it.

View attachment 585034 20181229_153401.jpg 20181229_153506.jpg 20181229_153438.jpg 20181229_153607.jpg 20181229_153542.jpg 20181229_153558.jpg 20181229_153424.jpg 20181229_153522.jpg

Last edited:
   / Articulated tractor project for sale #7  
Nice looking build.

/ Articulated tractor project for sale #8  
Sorry for your loss. The pictures really show how talented and skilled he was. Shame to not be able to see it finished and working. Do you know the backstory on why he was building it?

/ Articulated tractor project for sale #9  
I do like the looks of this machine but I must ask, is that front hydrolic oil tank, in the line of sight of the operator? I wish I had the $$$ to complete it!

/ Articulated tractor project for sale #10  
Some people are talented and ambitious. Certainly more than I.

It's the thousand little details that will do you in. Even sourcing a certain size rad hose with the right bends can be a very time consuming endeavour.