At least I think it's funny

/ At least I think it's funny #1  

etpm

Veteran Member
Tractor
yanmar ym2310
A while back I saw an ad on TBN for a device that lets women pee standing up. Curiosity got the better of me and I clicked the link. Oops. I kept getting ads for the damn thing for a couple months. And not just on TBN, but seemingly whenever I went to a web site with ads. Lesson learned. Today I ordered some socks and briefs online and I told my wife. Now she has asked me to buy her some panties online. I told her to just give me a label and I can search for them. I hope she has cut all the labels from her underwear. I can just imagine the ads.
Eric

/ At least I think it's funny #2  
I’ve looking for a good deal on Facebook Market Place for a while. It’s probably no accident that as you scroll with an iPad that it’s easy to accidentally pick an item a view it. There have been a lot of prom dresses for sale. The more I pick one by accident the more of them I see.

/ At least I think it's funny #3  
It's gotten so that I am very careful what I search for. I really don't care to get ads for the next 6 months for something I just wanted to read about.
"Buy your Replacing a waterpump at Amazon, lowest prices"

/ At least I think it's funny #4  
with some modem/routers and ISPs...rebooting will change your IP address and stop some advertising trackers...
...Also make sure browsers are set to deny third party cookies...

/ At least I think it's funny #8  
X3 for duckduckgo and make sure you're not signed in to Google or signed in to anything you're not immediately using if you're using Microsuck or crApple. Also clear browsing history and cookies every time you close your browser or use a browser that you can set to clear automatically when you close (not Chrome)