ATV/UTV Pictures!

/ ATV/UTV Pictures! #221  
working UTV Pictures!

Here is a few recently taken pictures of a working machine while in the field. Fall is here!

Attachments

• defenderworksbox.jpg
    defenderworksbox.jpg
    503 KB · Views: 246
  • defendersigns4.jpg
    defendersigns4.jpg
    386.4 KB · Views: 218
  • defendersigns6.jpg
    defendersigns6.jpg
    485.1 KB · Views: 279
   / ATV/UTV Pictures! #222  
I was very hesitant to shell out so much for a UTV, but have found that I use it as much as I can. Makes getting around a LOT easier.

Here's pictures from this past spring/summer. Kind of a progression. First loaded in wood in the back (payload capacity is 1,000 lbs). Then got my hands on this cool little tandem axle trailer, for free (have replaced the tires), and was tossing wood in it and hauling it back. Finally ended up with what I believe will be my final firewood routine, Brutus trucks out log splitter and saws and the tractor hauls out crates (to be filled and brought back).

P1120065.JPG

P1120099.JPG

P1120283.JPG

/ ATV/UTV Pictures! #223  
Looks like you have a nice setup and routine down.

/ ATV/UTV Pictures! #224  
Looks like you have a nice setup and routine down.

I've been working on it! If you look at my avatar you can see how I started:D Wasn't until this year that I got the Polaris and the crates: imported the crates from China. At the top of my project list is the construction of a woodshed; I'll be stacking the crates in the woodshed (will require my new tractor to do so- my B7800 can just barely get filled crates off the ground!). I've got about ten crates scattered about the property waiting to be brought to the house: no room until I build the woodshed!

The small trailer may not get used as I was originally thinking, but that's OK since I was really thinking of it for hauling IBC totes with water around for animals (don't yet have animal operations very far out on the property- this is all stuff that's meant to facilitate doing so).

I can definitely say that this UTV is getting a lot of use. Most of the time it's for people moving (getting around) and hauling some feed and straw and assorted stuff around.

/ ATV/UTV Pictures! #225  
Here is a few Defender at work photos.

Attachments

• mudlakedefender.jpg
    mudlakedefender.jpg
    895 KB · Views: 203
  • mudlakedefender(caption).jpg
    mudlakedefender(caption).jpg
    796.2 KB · Views: 172
   / ATV/UTV Pictures! #226  
UTV's are a lot like loaders on a tractor, once you have one you find a million different things they can help you with.

/ ATV/UTV Pictures!
That looks like you have a beautiful spot there Arly.

/ ATV/UTV Pictures! #228  
DSC00093.JPG

Never did get the drive line matters sorted out.

/ ATV/UTV Pictures! #229  
Here is a few more working photos of the now retired and gone, Rhino UTV. Oh ya, in the 2nd photo the Rhino is being towed out because it blew a sheave in its CVT.

Attachments

• Rhino tow starts.jpg
    Rhino tow starts.jpg
    512 KB · Views: 180
  • Rhino works in the dark, (LG).jpg
    Rhino works in the dark, (LG).jpg
    628.7 KB · Views: 168
  • Rhino CR in heavey snow III (DL).jpg
    Rhino CR in heavey snow III (DL).jpg
    494.5 KB · Views: 154
  • Rhino carries tools (DL).jpg
    Rhino carries tools (DL).jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 148
  • pats gravel.c.jpg
    pats gravel.c.jpg
    377.3 KB · Views: 170
  • Rhino working and dragging.rear (DL).jpg
    Rhino working and dragging.rear (DL).jpg
    314.6 KB · Views: 149
   / ATV/UTV Pictures! #230  
M-Gator on horse feeding duty last winter. There are days they wouldn't get fed at all if we didn't have that thing. No amount of mud has stopped it yet.

20150114_091451.jpg