Aux power electrical connectors

/ Aux power electrical connectors #11  
For what it's worth this is connected to the headlight fuse

/ Aux power electrical connectors #13  
Anderson power pole connectors are the way to go. They allow disconnect capabilities and lock together side to side. Each time you disconnect them, they wipe the contact point helping to provide good contact. The small single units work up to 45amp. I use them on battery to hook up trickle charger.

/ Aux power electrical connectors #14  
Anderson power pole connectors are the way to go. They allow disconnect capabilities and lock together side to side. Each time you disconnect them, they wipe the contact point helping to provide good contact. The small single units work up to 45amp. I use them on battery to hook up trickle charger.
They are a de facto standard in Amateur Radio products. For the reasons you stated.

/ Aux power electrical connectors #15  
I'm looking to connect a light to the aux power provided on the right rear of the tractor. Does anyone know what the name of the connectors is? I'll need to purchase connectors to go on my light, however I don't know what they're called. Here's a picture of the tractor connectors.
Be sure to test the bullet connections for power before you do anything.
With my headlights on they have no power showing
there is a work light fuse showing in manual pic but the 2025 fuse box is different without space for it.

/ Aux power electrical connectors #16  
Yep!
I have a small one for my fuel transfer pump and a larger one for booster cables.

My booster cables are also equipped so that I can join 2 to make an extra long set when needed.
The large one also serves for whenever I mount my HD electric winch.

Oh, and I use another small one to connect my snowblower electric rotator which is a vertically mounted electric winch (lots of low speed torque).

/ Aux power electrical connectors #17  
This thread got me thinking about needing more light for plowing in the winter. Ordered lights and wiring harness. Harness was way too short as sold. Needed an extra 13 ft. Of wire to go up Rops and forward to front of canopy (made from an old Jeep CJ hardtop that I cut up and repurposed).
Super bright floodlights.
Switch lights up blue when on.
Just stopped for today with more finishing to do but will take some picks when dark tonight.

Found a spot for a work light wired into tractor harness at bottom of right Rops so I added one.
Had bullet connectors so I got a light for that too! Haven't found a way to shut off work light on dash so till I do I just unplug a bullet connector.
I was gonna make my own harness but most wire for sale is copper clad aluminum and I want to solder everything up eventually (after this winter).
This company's harness was solid copper so I can solder it up in spring.

Attachments

• IMG_1780.jpg
    IMG_1780.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 90
  • IMG_1781.jpg
    IMG_1781.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 84
  • IMG_1782.jpg
    IMG_1782.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 93
   / Aux power electrical connectors #18  
Ok went out and took some pics
First pic is tractors headlight then shut them off to check the led lights
Second is 2 leds to front
Third has rear work light on
Last 2 show viz from seat

you can see from the intensity of the light that I have them really angled down and they still light really far in front and rear. What a difference!

FYI the headlight switch does not control the work light. It comes on with the key switch and other lights off.

Attachments

• IMG_1763.jpg
    IMG_1763.jpg
    1,011.1 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_1764.jpg
    IMG_1764.jpg
    1,023.1 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_1766.jpg
    IMG_1766.jpg
    1,013.6 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_1768.jpg
    IMG_1768.jpg