B2650 best air filter price?

/ B2650 best air filter price? #1  

Rob 80

Silver Member
Tractor
B2650
Is there any cheap place that sells the B2650 air filter that is kubota and not a knock off? It's part 6C060-99410.

By the time you add shipping cost it's around $46 bucks.

/ B2650 best air filter price? #4  
Description says OEM, if you get them and they are not kubota brand then file a complaint with ebay. Make sure you print out or take a screenshot of the description when you order in case it changes.

The company has a good feedback rating so I doubt they are misleading.

/ B2650 best air filter price?
Description says OEM, if you get them and they are not kubota brand then file a complaint with ebay. Make sure you print out or take a screenshot of the description when you order in case it changes.

That's why i don't like ebay most of the time it's fake branded stuff.

They have another listing as Genuine Original OEM but at a higher price.

/ B2650 best air filter price? #6  
Also check the Kumar Bros auctions, they specialize in aftermarket parts and overhaul kits for Kubota engines and are probably sourcing parts and filters from the same overseas sources as Kubota uses as the parts are very close to identical.

For a while I was getting oil filters made in the USA from Kubota USA at my dealer but now the sourcing has switched to China, the only difference between the Kubota parts and some of the other ones is the parts sticker with the hologram seal.

As for the Ebay dealer discounts, if they buy the bulk packs for dealer service use, the parts are cheaper, overall Kubota is usally either using Donaldson , Fleetguard or other large manufacturer for the air filter systems, a few of my machines have Donaldson air filter housings

Paying about $40 for a reinforced tier 4 air filter is getting stupid, this tier 4 tractor parts cost run up is ridiculous.

David

/ B2650 best air filter price? #7  

That's why i don't like ebay most of the time it's fake branded stuff.

They have another listing as Genuine Original OEM but at a higher price.

I went ahead and bought one of their $13.92 air filters -

Kubota Air Filter 6C:cool:-9941 B1VPD7397 B161 B21 B211 B271 291 B3:( B75

- knowing that I'd probably receive an off-brand copy. What I got was a filter that had no name, no numbers, no markings of any kind on it. No box either. It was just rolled up in an oversized plastic envelope and I was lucky that it wasn't crushed by the USPS. Yes, it will work on my tractor but it isn't OEM. The ad states "OEM-Spec" so apparently that is how he justifies putting a picture of a Kubota branded filter in the ad.

He does sell the actual OEM filter for $35.99 but I would just go to a Kubota dealer and buy it at the same price or even less.