B2650 FEL lift issue

/ B2650 FEL lift issue #11  
Awesome information! I will attempt to get out there today and examine the quick disconnects. I will also swap the lines to switch the functions and see if the problem follows. All of your input is greatly appreciated.
Just be careful not to switch the lower and lift hoses. Presently you have the loader lock up while in a safe position, if you reverse the lift cylinder hoses and the problem is with that male fitting you could end up with the bucket stuck in the air which is a more difficult situation to deal with. Switching curl cylinder hoses with lift cylinder hoses will be safe though.

/ B2650 FEL lift issue
Small update. Disconnected the quick connects. Didn’t have the time to follow the lines, but definitely looks like there is an issue. I’ll buy a new quick connect set and replace. Here’s a pic.

Attachments

• ED82827B-685D-4528-B50A-A7A84CF6B769.jpeg
    ED82827B-685D-4528-B50A-A7A84CF6B769.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 92
   / B2650 FEL lift issue #13  
Well, congratulations. Isn't it nice when something mechanical just sort of jumps out at you like that.
I'd probably order two sets rather than one.
rScotty

/ B2650 FEL lift issue
Guys! Changed the fitting. Back in business. Works perfect. Is there a way I can contribute to tractor net to show my appreciation? I will pay it forward in this community as my knowledge base is built. Thanks again.

/ B2650 FEL lift issue #16  
Thanks for letting us know how it turned out. Simply letting us know the result is the best pay forward I can think of.
rScotty

/ B2650 FEL lift issue #17  
BIG thanks for the update. (y)