B3350 Emissions Warranty Extension

/ B3350 Emissions Warranty Extension #1  

SDT

Veteran Member
Tractor
Multiple Fords and Kubotas
Recently, Kubota has quietly extended the warranty for the reformer and related components for the life time of the machine. There is a brief discussion of this on the Orange Board, linked below. Discussion is well down on page three.

I understand that this has been in effect as of 03/31/21. I also understand that the extension is not limited to original owners. I do not know what Kubota's policy is regarding owners who have already paid for such repairs after their machines warranty had expired.

I checked with two dealers and verified that this is accurate.

Though I did not ask specifically, I expect that this policy applies to all such engines, including those used in F series and high end ZTR mowers.

SDT

/ B3350 Emissions Warranty Extension #2  
As well as a need to downsize I traded in my 3350 because of the tier four problems. Evan after the dealer updated and upgraded my tractor I just felt uncomfortable every time I used it. Rarely let it idle and ran it pretty much over 2000 rpm’s when using it whether I needed to or not. Always breathed a sigh of relief when it went into regen….
Love the 23 horse non epa tractor I now have. Life is good!

/ B3350 Emissions Warranty Extension #3  
Just a note that (as of right now anyways) this appears to be a USA only deal. I have talked to a couple of local dealers here in Canada and the emission warranty is 10yrs on parts only for the B3350's up here

/ B3350 Emissions Warranty Extension
Just a note that (as of right now anyways) this appears to be a USA only deal. I have talked to a couple of local dealers here in Canada and the emission warranty is 10yrs on parts only for the B3350's up here
Interesting.

Prior to the extension, it was 5 years parts and labor in the US.

Different laws.

SDT

/ B3350 Emissions Warranty Extension #5  
Interesting.

Prior to the extension, it was 5 years parts and labor in the US.

Different laws.

SDT
I'm not 100% sure but I think ours was the same originally but was then bumped to 10 years at some point. Maybe around the same time as the U.S. warranty changed?

/ B3350 Emissions Warranty Extension #6  
Sounds like a good opportunity to get rid of a problem.