Backhoe attachment kioti KB2485 with thumb and subframe Albany ny

Illiumrider

Tractor
None
So I bought a 2014 dk40se tractor with a backhoe, and I’m selling off the backhoe( have excavator) . Purchased from original owner, tractor has 250 hours and only a small fraction was used on the backhoe. It is in excellent shape - the bucket still has most of the black paint. There is no wear on the paint where the operators feet are, and the paper sticker is still on the bottom of the stabilizer jack! It was stored indoors and the tractor was dealer serviced.

It includes a bolt on mechanical thumb and the subframe. From briefly looking in the manual , the subframe shows the same for dk35se, dk40se, dk45se. The ideal sale would be to someone who has one of those tractors. Would have everything you need— unbolt from mine and bolt to yours. I have a bunch of photos for serious buyers.

Dealer says new the hoe, thumb and subframe would be around 10k plus tax and the subframes are hard to find. I’m thinking $5800 for this.
Thank you
83E46212-CFE8-4AB8-8673-E8D883047FE1.jpeg

Last edited:

OP
I

Illiumrider

Tractor
None
Edited for price after looking around at other used ones. Help me avoid CL and marketplace!