Backhoe seating 2601/2650

Lilguy

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota
I have been given 2 different explanations of the seat that one ends up with when adding a backhoe to a 2601 or 2650. One dealer says you get a swivel seat with the mounting kit. Said I can have the factory seat if I want it. Second dealer first said the backhoe comes with its own seat. I challenged that point with the brochure showing a new swivel seat option, they checked and then said you get a swivel base for the factory seat.
Anyone have either unit with BH and what is reality? Thanks

art

Tractor
all makes and models
Kubota has mounted the backhoe close enough to the tractor so that the main seat when adding the backhoe does get a swivel base on both units in question. The seat is the same as on the standard tractor and it is just a replacement of the base to gain the swivel.

ProjectKing

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L3830 FEL, Kubota L3301 FEL/BH, Ford Golden Jubilee, Honda Foreman 450ES, Polaris Ranger 400, Kubota ZD326, etc, etc
Kubota has mounted the backhoe close enough to the tractor so that the main seat when adding the backhoe does get a swivel base on both units in question. The seat is the same as on the standard tractor and it is just a replacement of the base to gain the swivel.

Yep!

On the L series they add the second seat like the dealer mentioned.

ProjectKing

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L3830 FEL, Kubota L3301 FEL/BH, Ford Golden Jubilee, Honda Foreman 450ES, Polaris Ranger 400, Kubota ZD326, etc, etc

GSmith4965

Bronze Member
On the b2650 cab, the bh77 backhoe has a spacer that move the backhoe back further. This configuration has its own integral seat