Backhoe seating 2601/2650

/ Backhoe seating 2601/2650 #1  

Lilguy

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota
I have been given 2 different explanations of the seat that one ends up with when adding a backhoe to a 2601 or 2650. One dealer says you get a swivel seat with the mounting kit. Said I can have the factory seat if I want it. Second dealer first said the backhoe comes with its own seat. I challenged that point with the brochure showing a new swivel seat option, they checked and then said you get a swivel base for the factory seat.
Anyone have either unit with BH and what is reality? Thanks

/ Backhoe seating 2601/2650 #2  
Kubota has mounted the backhoe close enough to the tractor so that the main seat when adding the backhoe does get a swivel base on both units in question. The seat is the same as on the standard tractor and it is just a replacement of the base to gain the swivel.

/ Backhoe seating 2601/2650 #3  
Kubota has mounted the backhoe close enough to the tractor so that the main seat when adding the backhoe does get a swivel base on both units in question. The seat is the same as on the standard tractor and it is just a replacement of the base to gain the swivel.

Yep!

On the L series they add the second seat like the dealer mentioned.

/ Backhoe seating 2601/2650 #6  
   / Backhoe seating 2601/2650 #7  
On the b2650 cab, the bh77 backhoe has a spacer that move the backhoe back further. This configuration has its own integral seat