Bad news big repair

/ Bad news big repair #211  
The funny thing here is there is a relay between the battery and the GP's... The ECU probably does not have a clue if the GP's are even there or not ..... Was it ever tested to see signal came from ECU to energies the relay..... So much speculation, no facts from diagnostic results.

This is head to the 213 page thread on how to remove a stripped drain plug....

/ Bad news big repair #213  
This is what you need. :ROFLMAO:

51kgKUkibiL._SS126_.jpg

/ Bad news big repair #215  
Up in northern Canada we use Espar engine heaters. They run off the machines electric and fuel systems and are amazing little units. You can even program it to start up on its own at a predetermined time. Otherwise just hit the start button and give it a hour or 2 depending on how cold it is. Last one I purchased was around $1400 CDN.

/ Bad news big repair #217  
but after about the 20th bypass switch suggestion and about the 12th AC block heater suggestion, few paid attention to my desire to fix the original system????
Some people don't read the thread, they read the last page. They also don't know how to fix the original system. What's your fuel consumption at idle? Could you just let the tractor idle overnight?

/ Bad news big repair #218  
Wonder how long the tractor would be down waiting on them to rebuild the ECU?

/ Bad news big repair #219  
No, I can’t prove it works. 2 years ago, the light would flicker, for a fraction of a second.
But even if the dash light was out, there’s no glow plugs whatsoever. Starting is rough.
My M126x (pretty much the same tractor, just 9 less HP) has glow plugs functioning properly and starts perfectly.
Here is a thought. What if you tried the ECU out of the M126X to see if it would fire the glow plugs? At least then you would know if there is a problem with the ECU. Of course if it blows the glow plug circuit you will need two bypass switches. But that is cheap enough.

/ Bad news big repair
Here is a thought. What if you tried the ECU out of the M126X to see if it would fire the glow plugs? At least then you would know if there is a problem with the ECU. Of course if it blows the glow plug circuit you will need two bypass switches. But that is cheap enough.
I thought of trying that last year, but I ran it by someone who was an electronics tech in the military and he thought it would not be a good idea since the tractors have different programming.