Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #2,041  
294756819_5708417585942901_8642279371381341307_n.jpg

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #2,043  
I drove the model 3 long range, today - Holy bat s&$t !! Quickest car i have been in. Extreme fun.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #2,044  
Well, we in the west have put greed and maximize profit without any tough on social or long term consequences for security, environment or the stability of the country and society. Unlimited greed is the holy grail, me, me and me first.
It does seem to be the wisdom of business schools...

I met a guy that married a neighbor daughter... his specialty was take overs and leverage buyouts and often did the dirty work and made a lot of money doing that...

Marriage didn't last and subsequent didn't but has a private jet and girlfriends and now based in Switzerland...

Some of the US companies are household names...

The pain of attending once a year Christmas day with the inlaws was quite evident and constantly stepping outside taking calls...

His wife said enough and they got into fight right there... he said a hundred million dollar deal doesn't care if it is Christmas... she said pink skips January 2nd and he said lots of them if I get this closed...

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #2,045  
Why this if more are being sold than can be built already?

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #2,046  
He says it is to keep the trucks manufactured here. Maybe that 40k or 30% only applies to US made EV trucks?

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #2,047  
Okay because the Chinese already manufacturing buses in California and we're in danger of losing the EV trade to China companies.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #2,048  
Well, you just KILLED the entire idea of ever going electric EV for the wife.

After 3 months using the electric dryer and seeing how bad the bill was, we went out an got a gas one. The electric dryer used more than 55% of our energy use. The electric dryer made the meter spin.

Just thinking of owning a his and hers EV pair will now never happen either. We both work in two opposite directions. Charging would be like running 2 electric dryers each day.
A.) You didn't use much electricity besides your clothes drier.

or

B.) You dry a LOT of clothes.

or

C.) You had a very inefficient clothes drier.

or

D.) Your spin cycle is broken on your washing machine.

:)

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #2,049  
VW has a surprise.. This was recorded before they fired their CEO.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #2,050  
A.) You didn't use much electricity besides your clothes drier.

or

B.) You dry a LOT of clothes.

or

C.) You had a very inefficient clothes drier.

or

D.) Your spin cycle is broken on your washing machine.

:)
E.) Dryers and 240 v EV chargers use lots of electricity which in turn will raise everyone's electric bill causing massive necessary power grid upgrades.