Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #1,861  
… the country you are so heavily dependent on will, at some point, cut you off ..
You do realize he’s in Norway, right?
They don’t depend on any other country.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #1,862  
You do realize he’s in Norway, right?
They don’t depend on any other country.

I know exactly where he is, have all along and contrary to that article, Norway is very dependent on imported energy and that comes from you know who and 'you know who' is wacko anyway so you know who can cut them off any time he wants. That will be the ***** card he will pay to force the EU into capitulating with his doctrine in the end. I'm not 'him' but it's pretty obvious to me what the end game will be.

Energy is the all powerful tool. Without energy, life as we know it ceases.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #1,863  
So as a COVER UP for FORD'S blunder in the EV realm, they are axing 8,000 people from the company. This would mostly be the salary ranks as the hourly are union. This would put Ford in a bind going forwards with lost of special engineering skills and experience with the Ford methods. This is a huge number of jobs lost. Ford is cutting their own throat for the future EV vehicles as talent is kicked to the curb.

View attachment 755169

The only realistic way Ford can survive with the talent lost, is to OFFSHORE this engineering to a huge level.
This happens all the time. They laid off about 30,000 in 2005, there was a 33,000+ layoff in 2017. There have been many more throughout the years. They currently have about 186,000 employees.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #1,864  
2022_07_21_12.13.20.jpg

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #1,865  
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #1,867  
We need to manufacture our own integrated circuits and pump our own plentiful oil.
Period.
And manufacture Solar Panels and Wind Turbines.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #1,869  
And manufacture Solar Panels and Wind Turbines.
Actually I pass by where the propellers for wind turbines are manufactured every day. Right here in Little Rock Arkansas.

They close the road down for about a 1/2 hour periodically to get the trucks out that are delivering them.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #1,870  
Actually I pass by where the propellers for wind turbines are manufactured every day. Right here in Little Rock Arkansas.

They close the road down for about a 1/2 hour periodically to get the trucks out that are delivering them.
What? Made in the U.S.A?

BA4E5448-4E05-44E7-AC21-CD56FD1704D9.jpeg