Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #4,401  
EVs must do well in Canada.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #4,402  
Want to live under ground? Coober Peddy is the place to go.

Attachments

• A2DA1534-7168-4816-B99C-64C4E7E53F3A.jpeg
    A2DA1534-7168-4816-B99C-64C4E7E53F3A.jpeg
    374.8 KB · Views: 36
  • B27C524A-B8D6-45CA-8CBB-F11E705BB458.jpeg
    B27C524A-B8D6-45CA-8CBB-F11E705BB458.jpeg
    54.2 KB · Views: 39
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #4,404  
Could have fooled me but then you are an advocate of them. I'm not and never will be. I bet EV sales tank after this last fiasco. Plain and simple, not ready for prime time without some serious modifications.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #4,405  
A Tesla Superowner in the Arctic Circle | Tesla

How cold do they need to be able to operate? -40C is cold enough, I’d just stay inside.
That's a great article.

Apparently 5030 is drawn to EVs like bugs to a bug whacker based on his attraction to this thread. Hopefully his financial manager will let him buy one if nothing more expensive than our 150 mile range 2016 Leaf. :)

Once he gets his first EV his EV posts will become more realistic. In the meantime he is helping sell more EVs by his posting style. He knows the rocket scientist knows how to build Class 8 electric trucks.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #4,406  
That's a great article.

Apparently 5030 is drawn to EVs like bugs to a bug whacker based on his attraction to this thread. Hopefully his financial manager will let him buy one if nothing more expensive than our 150 mile range 2016 Leaf. :)

Once he gets his first EV his EV posts will become more realistic. In the meantime he is helping sell more EVs by his posting style. He knows the rocket scientist knows how to build Class 8 electric trucks.
You are 100% off base. You couldn't give me one, ever.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #4,407  
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #4,409  
I see what your doing there. The ole reverse psychology trick, you're hope people are going to be showering you with EVs. Not falling for it, you have to buy your own.
:D :ROFLMAO:;) Funny but seriously - some people just don't like battery dependent stuff. I say to each their own.
If EVs are the wave of the future they will make their own way to the front of the pack regardless of how some people perceive them now

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #4,410  
I see what your doing there. The ole reverse psychology trick, you're hope people are going to be showering you with EVs. Not falling for it, you have to buy your own.
Over priced not proven technology. Not gonna happen here. Besides, my ICE vehicle gets 40 mpg.... and of course the battery components are mined in China with slave labor.