Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #6,521  
So what hydrogen fueled cars are available on the consumer market?

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #6,523  
I wonder what Musk's response to the much more exciting news about the technological breakthrough of being able to separate hydrogen from (non pretreated) seawater with 100% efficiency...!!
100% efficiency of what standard electrolysis?
Power input to total converted Hydrogen and Oxygen production?

I still wonder if Stanley Meyer had the low power input water cracking/splitting figured out decades ago. But if he did it sure "shortened" his life.

Any advancements in this field is a Good thing (y)

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #6,524  
That exhaust will look nice sticking out the hood!
2023_02_02_20.27.53.jpg

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #6,525  
To date, about 2.5 million EVs have been sold in the U.S. By contrast, as of mid-2022, 15,000 or fewer hydrogen-powered vehicles can be found on U.S. roads. All of them will be in California, the sole state with a network of retail hydrogen fueling stations to make the cars usable.

Touche. If EVs are in their infancy, hydrogen fueled cars are a zygote.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #6,526  
100% efficiency of what standard electrolysis?
Power input to total converted Hydrogen and Oxygen production?

I still wonder if Stanley Meyer had the low power input water cracking/splitting figured out decades ago. But if he did it sure "shortened" his life.

Any advancements in this field is a Good thing (y)

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #6,527  
To date, about 2.5 million EVs have been sold in the U.S. By contrast, as of mid-2022, 15,000 or fewer hydrogen-powered vehicles can be found on U.S. roads. All of them will be in California, the sole state with a network of retail hydrogen fueling stations to make the cars usable.

Watch and learn...!

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #6,528  
Easy now.... Time has to be factored in. And that's not been documented yet due to the age of the Godzilla.
I think Ford has turned the corner with the Nano and Godzilla. Hot rodders love the Godzilla but complain the cylinders are too close together to bore out for cheap horsepower by displacement.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #6,529  
@/pine has one of these setups under his hood ;)

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #6,530  

And if Tesla sells all they can build there could be another 2 million Tesla electric vehicles on the road by January of 2024