Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #9,131  
I once had a wooden car. It had a wooden engine,
wooden wheels, a wooden chassis, and a wooden gearbox. Problem is, the damn thing wooden start...!

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #9,132  

Is this the groan or Musk thread?
Although musk scents are quite warm and woody, often with hints of florals or citrus.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #9,133  
Interior comfort is more important to me.
While our 2023 Tesla Model Y dual motor long range is the most beautiful car I have owned (never got to own a 1964 Chevy Impala) I view cars and women somewhat similarly.

If what's behind the eyes and between the ears is not appealing the exterior makes no nevermind! :)

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #9,135  
I once had a wooden car. It had a wooden engine,
wooden wheels, a wooden chassis, and a wooden gearbox. Problem is, the damn thing wooden start...!
It might have with a match.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #9,136  
At least the names are creative: 1,2,3, S, Y, X
All the best brands have been doing that for decades:

Jaguar: XJ, XK, E-type, etc.
Mercedes: E-class, S-class, etc.
BMW: 5-series, 7-series, etc.

Ten times out of ten, I'll take an E430 or an M5 over a Chevy Celebrity or Impala, creative naming be damned.

Although musk scents are quite warm and woody, often with hints of florals or citrus.
Okay, I'll admit it... that was pretty funny. :D

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #9,138  

My Leaf only came with a 120 volt charging option. Some day I may may try the 120 volt Tesla adapter. The use of an extension cord is not approved by Nissan or Tesla. When I use 120 volt tools or 12 volt battery chargers a 100+ feet from the breaker box I grab my 10 amp rated cords.
But you are going to ask 12A at 100% duty cycle. Very very few extension cords are capable. And sadly there are many NEMA 5-15 outlets which can not really handle full power full time.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #9,139  
"In an either or situation. Would yall rather have a car with a beautiful interior or beautiful exterior?," Depends on if my wife is in the car.