Bent tie rod. Part number?

/ Bent tie rod. Part number? #1  

WoodChuckDad

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti RX7320 Power Shuttle Cab, Komatsu PC130-6
Somehow. The tie rod worked its way lose and ended up getting bent It it bent just enough that I can't line it up to reinstall. Does anyone know of a part number and perhaps a crossover part that would fit?tractor is Kioti RX 7320 cab power shuttle. Left side.
IMG_5804.JPG
IMG_5803.JPG

/ Bent tie rod. Part number?
Take it off and straighten it .

I believe this is my best option. It is bent right at the joint. I'm probably gonna try to take it off. I don't know if a standard automotive tie rod puller will work. Gonna try and then heat it up with map gas and try to straighten it

/ Bent tie rod. Part number? #5  
Straighten it cold don't heat it . I've taken them apart with just the standard tie rod tool.

I have repaired it. At least temporarily. I removed the tie rod end/ ball joint and put it on the tie rod I found an angle I could turn the tie rod and it can be fully turned from side without having to straighten it. The bend is at the flexing joint of the tie rod so I thing this is a better solution. I will prefer a replacement and instal it as soon as possible. I will probably replace the tie rod end as well. Getting it off was a bear. I rented a Pittman tool, two tie rod removal tools and a pickle fork. Then went to tractor supply and got a three arm gear puller. The Pittman tool was too small so I used the gear puller, heat and a small sledge hammer. After about. An hour I broke it loose. I have to buy a new castle but for it tomorrow morning but I am back in business.

I have repaired it. At least temporarily. I removed the tie rod end/ ball joint and put it on the tie rod I found an angle I could turn the tie rod and it can be fully turned from side without having to straighten it. The bend is at the flexing joint of the tie rod so I thing this is a better solution. I will prefer a replacement and instal it as soon as possible. I will probably replace the tie rod end as well. Getting it off was a bear. I rented a Pittman tool, two tie rod removal tools and a pickle fork. Then went to tractor supply and got a three arm gear puller. The Pittman tool was too small so I used the gear puller, heat and a small sledge hammer. After about. An hour I broke it loose. I have to buy a new castle but for it tomorrow morning but I am back in business.

IMG_5806.JPGIMG_5807.JPGIMG_5810.JPG