Beretta 92

/ Beretta 92 #21  
Beretta 92's are just classy... good solid feeling handgun, been in a million movies, and pretty to look at.

I have a 92FS and 96A1 in .40. Sometimes I catch myself browsing Beretta's website wanting a third and a fourth.

~Moses

/ Beretta 92 #22  
I owned a stainless beretta 92 for a short time very nice hand gun but to heavy for my carry gun needs.As others have stated I went with a Glock 43 & S&W shield both in 9mm for my carry pistols.Don,t get me wrong the 92 is a classy hand gun but IMHO not a great carry gun.

/ Beretta 92 #24  
I used the Beretta 92FS/M9 in the Marine Corps...didn't care for the way it (didn't) fit my hand. I have a CZ 75B that I have put a few thousand rounds through and absolutely love it. The CZ is heavily copied and the pistol of choice for a lot of police and military organizations around the world...

/ Beretta 92 #25  
I guess the love or dislike of the 92 boils down to how well it fits the individual. There is nothing wrong with them, I just have never liked them much. I have put quite a few rounds thru other folks 92's but have never had the desire to own one myself. The above mentioned CZ75 fits me much better than 92 also. The good news is we have such a wide choice of pistols to choose from, you are bound to find some that you like.

/ Beretta 92 #26  
Ditto... main thing is that it fits you and you can shoot it consistently.. and shoot it enough that it becomes second nature to use it if and when you ever need it. That is why the CZ is so popular, lots of folks shoot them well. Some folks can't hit the side of a barn with a Glock, and some folks love them. I have a Glock 17, my second choice would have been either the CZ or the 92... probably stainless. If you need to carry one for some reason long term outside, stainless or a Glock tenifer or similar coating is a real plus. At the time you will probably have more things on your mind than keeping it clean and dry all the time.....

/ Beretta 92
The more I researched this gun the more I liked it, but after looking around I was unable to locate one, apparently Beretta is not making them right now and The wait would go well into next year.
the only place I could find one at a reasonable price was a very large on line retailer. I had never purchased a gun on line before and was a bit skeptical.

Anyway....I decided not to buy one.

I bought 2.... and picked them up today.

Too many times I have purchased firearms that are now worth 3-4 times what I paid for them..and I wondered why I did not buy 2. I once wandered into a Walmart and spied a Ruger 10-22 stainless with a laminated Mannlicher stock that had a red tag on it. It was on sale for around 100$. I bought it immediately and the next day I was asking myself why didn't I buy them all.

/ Beretta 92 #28  
I have got to ask the question....
Do you guys who do not like the Beretta due to fit, have small or large hands?

/ Beretta 92 #29  
The more I researched this gun the more I liked it, but after looking around I was unable to locate one, apparently Beretta is not making them right now and The wait would go well into next year.
the only place I could find one at a reasonable price was a very large on line retailer. I had never purchased a gun on line before and was a bit skeptical.

Too many times I have purchased firearms that are now worth 3-4 times what I paid for them..and I wondered why I did not buy 2. I once wandered into a Walmart and spied a Ruger 10-22 stainless with a laminated Mannlicher stock that had a red tag on it. It was on sale for around 100$. I bought it immediately and the next day I was asking myself why didn't I buy them all.

Good deal, You can never go wrong investing in firearms if they are quality firearms. You should certainly have bought ALL of those 10/22's. I would just about bet your Baretta will go up in value. Maybe quicker than you think.

/ Beretta 92 #30  

Can we ask what you had to give for them?