Best/Favorite Auctioneer

/ Best/Favorite Auctioneer #1  

Shaneard

Veteran Member
Tractor
Ford 4630, Two IH 140's, John Deere A
Who's your favorite auctioneer? I had the pleasure of seeing Eli Detweiler helping E.B. Harris here in N.C. several times and he is by far my favorite. Lee Roy Van Dike came to Denton N.C. to sing once and got into the auction for a while too, he was really good as well. Eli has to be my favorite that I have seen in person, he is so clear and understandable.

Eli video here...Eli Detweiler, Jr., 2:) International Auctioneer Champion - YouTube

Eli selling cattle...Eli detweiler selling cattle at Carolina stockyard - YouTube

Another I found on youtube here who is really good....Auctioneer Clucking a Tune - YouTube

/ Best/Favorite Auctioneer #3  
My favorite guy runs the show differently. He will set up enough folding chairs for everyone to sit down. He has "runners" that carry items to him and then to the buyer. Everybody can see what is being bid on, there is no pushing and shoving to get closer, nobody can step on your toes, and the tall guys aren't blocking the short guys view.

After all the small stuff sells then we all walk around like at regular auction.

/ Best/Favorite Auctioneer #4  
This is about as close as I can get...

/ Best/Favorite Auctioneer #6  
Thanks! I couldn't get my link to work!